“First time for sushi”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are traditionally country food eaters what we decided to try Cafe Asia I was very surprised with a flavor and the freshness of their sushi I would not say I would eat it everyday but I enjoyed what I ordered. Thanks to Cafe Asia this old country boy got to try something different

1  Thank ftice59

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I can't say enough about this restaurant. We eat at Café Asia frequently. We take our family here/meet here, just my husband and I also we get take out. The sushi in my opinion is the best in the Roanoke Valley. All of their other dishes are hot, tasty and the staff is friendly and attentive, eager to serve you. My husband does not like sushi in general so he always gets a hot dish. I personally have tried most of their options including their soups. We like this restaurant so much they we have made it a family tradition to eat here every Christmas Eve after church. If you like Asian food can't go wrong here.

1  Thank kimcanterbury
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Food as always was wonder but the wait staff seem not very knowledgeable on menu items. They were very slow for a very empty restaurant. The real gotcha moment is the huge buy one get one sushi for equal or lessor value for free. Welllllllll let me tell you this is for only certain dates. So just FYI watch the small print. Lunch for five was seventy five. Not a real lunch deal. That being said they probably lost a regular customer due to the sign shenanigans.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I started with summer rolls, husband spring roll, grandson (our sushi gourmet at age 11 - he's been to Japan) sashimi. Then Miso soup and Seafood soup. Then salmon and tuna sushi, Rainbow Rolls, Ebi and Fall Roll (tempura shrimp with a spicy sauce etc.) Absolutely first rate across everything. They also have a full bar. Service was excellent, we got there early but by the time we left, the place was filling up (it was a Sunday).

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped at cafe Asia on our way to Charlottesville. The atmosphere was very pleasant and the food was great. I really enjoyed the hot rag that they gave you at the the beginning and end of your meal. It had a citrus smell. I had the pad Thai with chicken and my hubby had the 4 treasures. Portion size was perfect. They also had an extensive sushi menu that I wanted to try but didn’t. Go see them.