All reviews room was clean breakfast buffet hot tub close to the airport would stay here again lounge area bed and pillows upon check king room fitness center staff was very friendly and helpful front desk staff stayed one night ballroom mall conference highway
Reviewed 22 June 2016

My stay at this Holiday Inn was just what I needed after a long day on the road from Knoxville, TN with a big crew. The hospitality was spot on, even with our 12am check-in the front desk was extremely kind and courteous. We were very pleased and comfortable in our rooms and felt safe given the location of the hotel. Even with a busy night there we were not disturbed by any noise which is always night to go without earplugs for a change.
Once day broke we were able to see all of what they had to offer outside; great looking indoor and outdoor swimming pools and there is a volleyball court, a horseshoe pit right beside them which you rarely find anywhere!
Breakfast was worth the price of admission. I was pleasantly surprised by how good the food was. It's very reasonably priced and much better than anything the neighborhood has to offer as far as breakfast goes.
If you're in the area or plan on being in the area and want a great hotel this one is definitely worth staying out!

Room tip: safe, clean, quiet, affordable, convenient
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
nordway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear Samlewis,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. Thank you for staying with us while performing in Roanoke! We heard the concert was a success! Safe travels as you travel across the county this summer!
Hope to see you in the area again soon!

Neil Ordway, GM

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Our 1 night stay was excellent. We checked in very late due to a traffic delay. The front desk staff was very helpful. Breakfast is served in the lobby starting at 7am and is free for kids!

The room was equipped with a fridge and microwave, great for a small family.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
nordway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

N. Ordway ,GM

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Great hotel, good location. Well appointed rooms, great restaurant. We were there for a Shriner convention, and the hotel staff were very accomodating. The only downside was that there was a youth soccer tournament in Roanoke the same weekend and the family with children right beside our room were very noisy well into the night. The staff tried to get them to stop running around the halls yelling and screaming, but as soon as the staff would leave, the kids would start up again. Not the hotel's fault, but the parents' fault.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Just stayed one night on our way to another city. The bed was wonderful and I slept so great I am going to get one of those mattresses. Dinner was well prepared and tasted yummy. I would recommend this place and I will stay there again. Patricia C. Reading PA

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 April 2016

My family had a birthday party at this hotel. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was decorated and looked wonderful. The food was very good and enjoyed by everyone. We were able to get a reduced rate for guests staying in the hotel to attend the party. The rooms were large and very neat and clean. All the amenities you needed were right there in the room. I'm very fussy about my mattress when I'm away, and I must say I slept like a baby on the nice firm bed. My room overlooked the inside pool and dining area. I enjoyed my two night stay and would recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Single room with a king size bed. There is a small couch in the room as well
Date of stay: April 2016