All reviews laminate floors the mexican restaurant comfortable bed breakfast room king room would stay here again hot breakfast stayed one night yogurt free breakfast
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Ok- I will assume if you are looking at a quality inn at the airport you are not expecting The Four Seasons.
I have read several reviews about this place, and while I sympathize with folks who had a bad experience- I had almost exactly the experience I was expecting and had hoped for.
At Check in I was warmly greeted and taken care of immediately.
My room was basic, but everything worked - except for the phone, but who uses phones in hotels.
They had free WiFi (to me this should be included like electricity or water in a hotel.)
The place was a little faded, but it was clean!
They had a free breakfast starting at 6am for those of us who like to get on the road early- it had biscuits and Gravy with sausage, coffee, fruit, eggs, different types of toast, yogurt.
Again, not a 5 Star breakfast, but when you want to grab something fast and get on the road, this is perfect.
Another huge plus, this is right off of the highway- so you don't have to go all the way to the center of town.
So there, don't listen to the haters, unless you are they type that only flys first class you should be fine here!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tedyasi
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Traveling extensively February 2018 we came across Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, Roanoke, VA. We have always been a fan of Quality Inn's but the Roanoke location beats all other Quality Inn contenders. Staff - excellent! Room - amazing! Breakfast - best waffle ever! I highly recommend this site!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2018

The room appeared clean, however, I woke up the next morning and noticed a couple of red marks. Didn't think much of it until half way through my day, those couple of dots multiplied by 10. Days later and I can't stop itching and it won't stop spreading.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Donna J
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

This visit was just an stop over on a recent trip. All in all, it was nice and clean. However, this was after the first room assigned to us had a defective heater. The staff was very accommodating and switched us to a new room without any issues.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I booked 3 rooms for family reunion weekend. My family were ok with this place, stating their rooms were good. The breakfast was good. Some of my family are vegans & hard to please. They found things to eat! I’m gluten free but I was able to eat eggs & sausage for breakfast. Coffee was too weak for me, but everyone else was ok with the coffee. Pets are wrlcome, but you should tell them at front desk ($15 fee). My vegan family forgot to tell them, dog barked all evening! oops! One horrible thing: The pillows! Each & every family member said the pillows r horrible!

Room tip: I recommend 2nd floor if traveling alone, but 1st floor if with a dog. Also get a deluxe room ( couch) its worth the $10 extra
Date of stay: January 2018