See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We were very disappointed with this place.. it was not clean at all and it was very noisy.. the air conditioning kept going on and off and I called the front desk and they said the only way to keep it on was to put it down to 60 so we had to freeze in order to get some fresh air.., the guy also LIED about the noise..,he put us right next to their laundry they started at like 5am and he said there was no laundry being done... I went to the hall and saw the door open and the laundry was right on the other side of the wall...
The breakfast was not like other super 8s just toaster waffles here... and they charged us 70 DOLLARS.... it was absolutely a ripoff and we would never go there again.. I hope they are proud of themselves ripping people off

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Reviewed 5 July 2017

This is the dirtiest motel that I ever experienced. This building was built in 1949 and surely has never been refreshed. SHAME. The varnish on the furniture is so hold that it is no more existing, sticky. The carpet is so dirty and filthy not even good for a dog even if you hate it. Never again. Thank you.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I travel to the Roanoke/Salem, VA area every year to bring mobility equipment to the Salem Fair. I found the Super 8 in Roanoke several years ago and that has become my hotel of choice ever since. The price is fair, the staff is competent, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Can't ask for anything more.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Room was at far back end next to outside door on 1st floor. Bad location because of other guests going in and out at all times in morning especially!! The banging of the door closing. Also during stay had a problem with very little bugs coming up into the bathtub from the drain after the room was cleaned each day of our 5 night stay here. Breakfast was not very good, not many choices. If I were to stay in the area I would stay here again but in a different room.