All reviews valley view mall wet bar sleeping area sofa bed large room fresh fruit oatmeal continental breakfast nice breakfast checking in close to the airport great room convenient location nice stay beds were comfortable road trip clint
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

The sofa bed had dog hair ALL over it, dead bugs, spiders, food crumbs and who knows what else all over it.

The front desk man was more worried about his phone than anything else. My husband went to tell him one of the treadmills didn't work and he said he had never even been in that room!!!!

The cooks/waitresses were arguing in the breakfast area as we were eating.

Shall I go on????

Stay somewhere else!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Afind2014
Lynne L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

I am so sorry! Not knowing what room you were in or having a way to research this makes it very difficult to find out what happened! All I can do is say that I am very sorry and we inspect rooms dialy to ensure this doesn't happen.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Have stayed here 10+ times on my way from NJ to TN
Rooms are spacious and well appointed
Excellent location. Lots of excellent dining choices
Quiet and private location
Minutes away from 81
Love the onsite beverage and food choices
I will be back

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Lynne L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to be your stopping point in your travels!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2016

From the moment we checked in, until we checked out, the service was top notch! The room was spacious and comfortable, the bed just right, the noise level was quiet and cosy... We were there before flying home to Las Vegas after visiting with friends in Roanoke, Fredericksburg and our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter in Norfolk, and it had everything we needed and then some. We decided on a glass of wine before bed, and although the bar area was rather small, the selections were surprisingly great. We enjoyed speaking with Clint, the bartender, and Wendy, the front desk staffer. We had everything we needed, and enjoyed it. When I realized the next morning I had forgotten my sweater after we checked out, I was able to run back and retrieve it with the help of the gal at the front desk, who cheerily escorted me back to our room. Everything was top notch!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much! Your comments will be celebrated with the staff and they will be recognized for superior service that impressed you enough to remember their names!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Very much enjoy staying here. Have used this same hotel 3 years in a row for a conference I attend. Highly recommend. Great Breakfast! Very comfy bedding, lots of pillow. Nice sitting area and little kitchen area with sink, frig, coffee pot. No microwave.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends