“I love this place but what's with all the smoke?”
Review of Cafesano

Cafesano
Ranked #1 of 166 Restaurants in Reston
Price range: USD 5 - USD 11
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Cafesano serves Italian and Mediterranean food in an upscale quick-casual cafe environment located on Lake Thoreau in the South Lakes Village Center in Reston, Virginia. Our hours are from 11-9 daily. Enjoy our fresh and flavorful Appetizers, Panini, Wraps, Salads, Pizza and Kabobs. Kids Menu and Gluten Free Menu available. Vegetarian friendly menu. Nice variety and reasonably priced beer and wine. Our patio overlooks Lake Thoreau and there is ample parking. Cafesano. Tastes good! Feels good!
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I've been a loyal fan for a couple years but lately the dining room is filled with smoke. On Friday, we left before we had even ordered because it was so bad. We mentioned it to staff and received a pretty irritating reply -- "What smoke?" The customers in front of us left too! Come on Cafesano's!!

3  Thank sunbun22

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I've been going here for the past 10 years or so since it opened. The quality of the food has remained consistently great throughout that time. There's now one in Sterling closer to where I live and we love to eat in and carry out all the same. Their signature salad and the shwarmas are my usual desires though I have been know to attack any and all leftovers from my family!

1  Thank TheFlyDude
Cafesano_Management, Manager at Cafesano, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for your continued support over the years! We love serving our community and are glad that we continue to be a great go to spot for you. We hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Reston. The food is great and the lake views are even better. They kebabs, pizza, pasta, and sandviches. I have tried all of them and they were all great. I usually go there during the middle of the day to avoid lunch and dinner crowds.

We appreciate your kind words! We're happy to hear that all of our food has been to your liking and you enjoy the lake views as well. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve ordered from Cafesano twice now using door dash. I love their healthy chicken and steak kabaabs, they use quality meat, have generous portions and the price is right!

Thank you for the 5-star review! We think our kabobs are delicious too, and we're glad to hear you enjoyed them. We hope to have you in sometime soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I go to Cafesano often for lunch or dinner. The menu has different selections including sandwiches, pizza, pasta, and kebobs. The food tastes delicious and fresh.

Cafesano_Management, Manager at Cafesano, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

We're thrilled to hear the food at Cafesano is to your liking! We appreciate your continued patronage and your positive review. We can't wait to have you back for more great food soon.