1,681 results
All reviewspanera breadrestaurants and shopstavern restauranttown centrewithin walking distancemovie theaterbusiness tripnice hotelroom serviceparking garagebusiness hoteldulles airporthotel lobbyfitness centerenjoyed my staywashington dcindoor pool
Reviewed 6 February 2018

The walkway from the parking garage to the hotel was littered with chewing tobacco spit. There was an inch of dust on the lamp in the room and don’t even get me started about the color of our socks at the walking around on the carpet. The waitstaff at the in-house restaurant were literally put out by the fact that we were there.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 758genevievec
KevinKretsch, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Reston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Genevieve,
I'm sorry to hear of your experience. We'll absolutely address the items you mentioned, but I would also really appreciate the chance to speak with you directly to obtain more details. We want you back!
Please contact the hotel and ask for me personally.
Kevin

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Overall, I didn’t feel as though my room was very clean, nor fresh. I shouldn’t have to go to a hotel and feel the need to sanitize my room before I can use it. The hotel itself was lovey but the room itself was lacking.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I have stayed there on business several times, and have never been disappointed!
This time was no exception. Their attention to detail, and professionalism are excellent. I will not hesitate to stay there in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you, Richard - glad we have continued to make your time away from home as good as it can be!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Great spot if staying in Reston, especially for the Reston Town Center. Parking limited at the Town Center, so it’s ideal to come to this hotel for a weekend getaway and just walk to everything at the Town Center

Reviewed 29 January 2018

This property continues to decline. The only good thing about this hotel is the location. If this hotel were located anywhere else I wouldn’t stay there.

The staff seems to change often and are not customer focused. The manager sends system generated emails but is never available on the property.

I would not recommend this hotel unless you truly want to stay in the town center.

1  Thank kennethrc2018
KevinKretsch, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Reston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Hello Ken,
Possible for us to chat? I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to regain your faith in us.
Regards,