The Westin Reston Heights(Reston)(Great Value!)
USD 167
Westin.com
  • Pool
USD 96
ExtendedStay
  • Breakfast included
USD 100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 112/night.

USD 107
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
1,646 results
All reviewspanera breadtown squarerestaurants and shopstavern restaurantwithin walking distancemovie theaternice hotelbusiness tripparking garageroom servicehotel lobbybusiness hoteldulles airportenjoyed my stayfitness centerwashington dcindoor pool
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I selected this hotel to be near family nearby and because of airport transportation and spa/hot tub.

The facilities are attractive and the room was clean and comfortable. Bed and bath linens were high quality. Room was spacious; bath less so. Tub was nice and wide, but shallow.

Airport transport was efficient; hot tub was nice, despite the large quantity of splashing children.

Cons:

No bell service when arrived late to check in.

No room service after 12 midnight.

Shower was almost impossible to turn on as the lever that needs to be pulled up on the faucet to redirect water to the shower head was nearly inoperable.

Wifi quality was poor and only worked sporadically.

Only a few television channels worked; when this was reported was told someone would be right up but they never appeared.

Front desk staff seemed indifferent to this complaint, as they were upon check in and check out. Was not asked how my stay was; they seem to be always booked and so perhaps they don't care.

No local area transportation is provided; it would be nice if they would at least take you to the metro station.

Neighbors on my floor were very noisy on Saturday night - talking loudly, slamming doors repeatedly, knocking on doors, etc - after midnight, ignoring the hotel's signs admonishing guests to be quiet after 9 pm. Accordingly, I did not get a good night's rest on the second night of my stay.

This property does not seem up to Hyatt Regency standards and I would not recommend it nor stay there again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
HRRmarketingmanager, Manager at Hyatt Regency Reston, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you kindly for your detailed review and feedback.

We truly appreciate it and take it very seriously. Our ultimate goal is to exceed our guests expectations so they can be at their best each day. I am pleased to see some positives during your stay.

In regards to your con's listed, we take guest reviews very seriously and will do our best to correct the situation. I do hope that we have the opportunity to host you here again soon.

Please have a wonderful week.

Sara Schu
Marketing Manager

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

One night stay was nearly perfect. Super comfy bed, nice strong hot shower, upgraded to suite so room to move. Just one flaw was neighbors tv at 7:00am on a Sunday. Could be loud tv or thin walls. Breakfast buffet looked good at $17.95 but didn’t eat there. Easy free parking

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

My visit started with being told they overbooked the deluxe rooms so I would get a king room and a key to the club complimentary. I didn’t have time to visit the club since I am on business and everything was scheduled out, so I asked that the difference just be put back on my corporate account. I also told the guy twice that I needed access to the parking garage. Of course my key didn’t get me out or in to the garage and I had to return to the counter later. The room was fine but the water pressure was awful. You turn the settings and get either a waterfall or a sprinkle that extends about 4-6 inches from the wall. I had to wash leaning under it and there’s no shelf in there so as a tall person be aware, soap and shampoo is near your ankles. Finally, what’s up with the elevators? Everyone that I rode the elevators with commented on it. One lady on the same floor was waiting before me and we timed it. 7 minutes later we got on. Another group the elevator was going up and we all got on after several minutes because there was no telling when it would return. The place has a great show but doesn’t deliver. I felt like I was stuck there for 3 nights vs a decent place to stay on business.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jaguarsfan

Thank you kindly for your review and feedback.

We truly appreciate it and take it very seriously. Our ultimate goal is to exceed our guests expectations so they can be at their best each day. I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations, I will personally pass on your feedback to our team.

We take guest reviews very seriously and will do our best to correct the situation. I do hope that we have the opportunity to host you here again soon.

Please have a wonderful week.
Sara Schu