All reviewsthe main dining roompeaceful visitprivate deckwonderful weekendhot breakfastgeneral's quartersequestriancottagefireplacevirginia
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the beautiful weather and drove out for drinks and the view. There is seating outside or inside at the lower bar. Entertainment is usually offered every weekend with a singer/guitar player.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
InnAdministrator, General Manager at Inn at Kelly's Ford, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you Kristin!
We're so happy you had the best time. Please come back out and see us again!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Wonderful weekend stay at the Inn at Kelly's Ford. We stayed in the General's Quarters which was very charming. 3 bedroom house down a country road and about 1 mile from the pub and restaurant. Decorated and furnished like the old days. Quiet and comfortable and not overly priced. Had dinner at the pub which featured live music and a good pub menu. Breakfast came with the room and was very good. It was served in the main dining room which had a breathtaking view. This is a must visit either for a few nights stay of just a meal. You can even bring your horse.

Room Tip: Guest house is a must
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John B

Thank you very much for your kind review!
Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

My wife and I go to the wine pairings they have every two months. The quality of the food at the restaurant is first rate, and the rooms are gorgeous. It's a bit pricey, but for a special occasion, it's a great getaway for an anniversary, birthday, or any other special occasion.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Very much for your review!
We truly appreciate your patronage at our wine dinners.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

This inn is located on a large horse farm/riding academy. Peace and quiet surround you at this beautiful inn. All the rooms and cottages are gorgeous. You can have your breakfast served in your room if you so choose. A lovely dining room awaits you for dinner. A wonderful menu awaits your choice of entrees. The servings were delightful and tasty desserts capped the evening. the service was friendly and informative. The rooms are clean and nicely furnished. We enjoyed a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Had a fantastic time, the barn staff were very pleasant and made me at ease, since I had not been on a horse in a very long time.
Having just recovered from a Total Knee Surgery from June, I certainly was apprehensive about getting on a horse, and wanted to be reassured that I was in good hands and that the horses were very trustworthy. I had a wonderful horse, he is a Haflinger, I was told, and he was a perfect gentleman. He made me feel at ease. The guide, Debbie, was also very encouraging to me, and the other staff members that were there at the barn could not have been nicer. Brian, was very nice, and took some great pictures on my cellphone to remember my day !!!! I want to go back again, and I highly recommend it to anyone that loves horses and enjoys beautiful country scenery. It was a beautiful day and I will treasure it forever. Thank you Twist, and thank you everyone at Kelly's Ford Equestrian Center Barn.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends