“Perfect”
Review of WK Hearth

WK Hearth
Reserve with OpenTable
WK Hearth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Purcellville
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The WK Hearth is an Italian style restaurant that offers country hospitality in our centuries old farmhouse. We are dedicated to using local, seasonal ingredients to create an Italian inspired menu.
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Fantastic food, small enough for intimate conversation, great service and they made the evening special for our anniversary. Loved the interesting dishes and the menu, which wasn't overwhelming with too many options—just enough to really make a good choice. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Again another exceptional evening at the Wine Kitchen. With the ever changing seasonal menu you never know what to expect except excellent food, wine and cocktails. The staff is always on point friendly and knowledgeable. If you haven’t been it’s a must. Tell Mike Wayne and Wendy said High

Reviewed 28 November 2017

If I could give more than five stars just for service, I would! We had dinner to celebrate my mom's and my husband's birthday here but since it had been over a year since we dined at WK Hearth, I forgot that most of the tables are upstairs. Upon seeing my dad with his walker, the staff immediately accommodated us. They moved us to the only table that would fit our party on the first floor and were very kind about the switch. The wine and beer flights were great (we always enjoy the winsome description cards) and our appetizers (mussels and acorn squash soup) as well as entrees (monkfish special, beef tenderloin, gnocchi) were delicious. The whole staff was so gracious and friendly and we couldn't have asked for better food -- highly recomend!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This is my place to take out of town guests....they feature local wines and offer a great selection of menu items featuring local farms. The porch is adorable when the weather permits. Sitting at the bar is also fun, the staff is knowledgeable on their wine offerings and pleasant to interact with!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Every aspect of our visit to this restaurant was excellent--apps, cocktails, wine, salad, dinner and dessert. Everything was delicious but the pork chop deserves even more adoration. It was perfectly cooked and probably the best pork either my husband or I have ever eaten. The staff was fantastic--we didn't want for anything during our visit. We will definitely recommend WK Hearth to our friends and look forward to a return trip soon.