“Fenominal”

Ranked #4 of 192 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always wonderful food and service. Better having half price wine on Wednesday! We have never had anything we did not like/love here! ! I like to call it a Portsmouth secret! we so love it here!! The food is always Great!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So many restaurants in the Portsmouth area are not handicapped accessible. So firstly, we deeply appreciated the easy entrance ramp.
And the really great spicy Bloody Mary.
But the food is what makes me want to write home. Out server Meghan was awesomeness. And the meal was simply heavenly. My companion had the grilled plate. Yummm. I made a meal of appetizers, a plate of bacon wrapped bbq shrimp and scallops, the scallops were esp delicious! And a second appetizer of mini crab cakes. Best cran cakes ive ever had! The she crab soup was creamy melt in your mouth magic. All in all a great place to spend a Sunday afternoon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Dock of the Bay offers a great special on Tuesday nights where two people can eat for $40.00. You get an appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 desserts. While the inside dining area is rather small, there is room to sit outside. The food was hot which is what I personally look for in a restaurant. I returned here after having the fish taco's and the second time they weren't prepared the same way I had remembered. They were equally as good, but I didn't expect the fish to be broiled.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Very close to the interstate, the restaurant is easy to find and we are glad we did. There was no one else there when we arrived for a late lunch but based on most of the reviews l, we were not worried. The bacon wrapped scallops and shrimp was so good! Crispy and simply grilled. We had the shrimp tempura tacos with pineapple coleslaw. Just delicious. Our food came quickly and the staff was super friendly. We will be back.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The only good thing I can say is the view is pretty from the outside eating area. There is no ambiance. Just looks run down. The food was not good. She-Crab soup had NO chunks of crab but lots of onion specks and it was very thin. Didn't even taste like crab. The lobster tail was so tough it was all my companion could do to get it out of the shell. Shrimp Scampi was only fair. The shrimp was O.K. but it was mostly pasta with the thinnest sauce that didn't quite make water. I am being generous with a 3 star rating.