“Great NY Style Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is my favorite pizza "joint" in VA. I am from NJ so it's hard to find a good NY style pizza that is consistently good in the area. They have a variety of pizza's to choose from and have a great special on the weekends.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Just learned about this place. I think it's my favorite in the area. I ordered a Hawaiian pizza and a pepperoni pizza to take home. Love the texture of the dough. Impressed by all the different pizzas offered. Best selection of white pizzas I've seen in the area. Staff are friendly. Fun place and military discount if you dine in.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

On vacation, hungry for something close, found this place with decent reviews, and were not disappointed. So many pizzas, so many toppings. Ordered a house salad and a classic margarita pizza for 2 adults and a 2.5 year old. The salad was huge and not the cheap ice berg lettuce. Pizza was huge too ended up taking half of it back to where we were staying and had it for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We were told this is the best pizza place in town. Does not say a lot. Delivery was right on time and prices are good but the pizzas we ordered were very light on the toppings. We ordered extra cheese on all of them. I hope they forgot as it was light on cheese for even a normal amount. Taste was good. We, as a group, were not as hungry as we had thought when we ordered the pizzas so we wound up taking the toppings off of a slice and adding to another slice. Then it was fine. Overall, not impressed.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

The reviews on this quaint pizza house are spot on. Had the Friday special, large pepperoni pizza and it was everything the reviews said it would be. Delicious crust, excellent sauce and tasty pepperoni for a reasonable price. Needless to say, this just became my pizza spot. I have been looking for good pizza in the Portsmouth area and I have now found it!