“Iced Caramel Lattes”
Review of The Coffee Shoppe

The Coffee Shoppe
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We popped in for an iced beverage and the iced caramel lattes hit the spot. Love a flavored latte that doesn’t over power the espresso!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food and pastries, acceptable espresso beverages, friendly service. Definitely a great place to grab a quick bite or sit and relax for awhile.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I stayed at the Renaissance overnight for a work function. About mid-morning, I walked over to The Coffee Shoppe for coffee and something quick to eat. It one of the best decisions that I made all day. This is a quaint little place, with excellent service and coffee. I sat the comfortably for about 20 minutes and could not have been happier.

If you're in Old Town Portsmouth, this a great option for a coffee and a quick bite.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Stopped here for breakfast while we were in town visiting family. The breakfast burrito and breakfast bagel were so delicious, and so were the mini-scones. Very good coffee and friendly service. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Much better than Starbucks! I loved their coffee with mocha. It was the best I ever had!!!
We also got excellent sandwiches there while we were visiting The Children's Museum. They were great too.