This review is only for the restaurant. Our meal at the Ashby was outstanding. The food was fabulous and the service was excellent. My only complaints - very minor - was that I wish the meal had been slightly more leisurely, and one of the courses came out before the wine pairing was poured. But those issues are minor to the overall excellent dining experience that we had. We chose to do a few "snacks", two appetizers and two main dishes with the wine pairing, and split a dessert. The portions were larger than we expected, and we struggled to finish dessert. The appetizers & main dishes' wine pairings were perfect. We look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting at a crossroads of both time and location, The Ashby Inn & Restaurant exists as a tenant to history while offering a place for guests to dine and rest amidst the beauty and tranquility of the Virginia countryside. Situated at the cross-section of routes fifty and seventeen in the charming village of Paris, the inn includes ten guest accommodations on three acres of landscaped grounds that provide a view of Paris Mountain, Ashby Gap and Sky Meadows State Park. The restaurant prepares breakfast daily for all inn guests and is open for lunch and dinner Wednesday through Saturday and for brunch and dinner on Sunday. The Ashby serves as a pastoral setting for weddings, special events, and retreats. Guests of the inn find no shortage of activities in the area to fill their time, including antiquing, bird watching, cycling, hiking, reading, shopping, and wine tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your The Ashby Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashby Inn And Restaurant
- The Ashby Inn & Restaurant Hotel Paris