“Enjoyable lunch”
Review of Fig Cafe

Fig Cafe
Ranked #24 of 45 Restaurants in Kerikeri
Price range: USD 5 - USD 12
Description: Fig Cafe is open 7 days a week from breakfast through to afternoon tea. Beautiful setting, cosy inside area and lovely deck area that opens to Redwoods Garden Centre. There is plenty of parking, ideal for boaties or caravaners to stop for a break. We have sweets on the counter, cabinet food and a seasonal blackboard menu. Fig Cafe has great coffee, great food, friendly staff and is on State Highway 10, Kerikeri.
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We were pleasantly surprised on the standard of food and how wonderfully presented our meal was. Very enjoyable indeed.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

This cafe is situated next to a garden centre which give the cafe a nice feeling & atmosphere. Food was great, coffee was served quickly and hot. Good selection of food.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

My regular haunt monthly for superb light meals as I choose my plants for my garden...delightful venue, great food and reasonable prices with friendly staff makes for a memorable experience every time.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Friendly friendly staff, beautiful food and great coffee, Lovely setting overlooking the garden centre.My go to café!!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

we had a lovely meal here just a shame that the waiter forgot that I didn't like beans and asked for them not to be served but they were on the plate. my hubby had the steak and it was great.

Dianne P, Owner at Fig Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Great that you made the time to write a review, unfortunately I think you wrote it about the wrong Cafe? At Fig Cafe we don't have any dish with beans and we don't serve steak!