“Lovely grub”
Review of Tee Tree Cafe

Tee Tree Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Kerikeri
Price range: USD 3 - USD 12
Description: Martys Golf Range, Archery & Cafe offers all year round activities and wonderful home cooked food. Our cabinet food is all made on site and the menu food is fresh & made to your liking. Owner operated for over 7 years. Inside courtyard seating for 40+ and a quarter acre garden with play area and seating in a garden setting. The place to visit with family & friends.
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Well what a little jewel this is. We were driving now h and fancied a coffee and my Husband spotted the sign for the cafe. It's a little turn off the main road and to start with we thought we had taken the wrong turning. But we hadn't it's just a couple of hundred yards down the side road. My husband and I shared an Asian Pork burger for lunch. It was Gawjus . The lovely lady in the kitchen gave us separate plates which was a nice touch. Good coffee and the cake cabinet looked fab. All home made.

Shame about the Chickens roaming free and jumping on the chairs outside. I'm bird phobic so was very out of my comfort zone. We did sit inside but it was such a lovely day it would have been nice to have sat outside. That said the food was very, very good.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I was a big fan of this place also called Marty's. It has currently changed hands. I visited it recently and found the new staff friendly, the coffee was fine and although I didn't have a meal I had a delicious slice. Katy is still in the kitchen so that's good. I will be going back to check out the meals. Great place to stop if you also want to hit a few golf balls in the driving range or have kids as they can play on the playground.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

It's tucked away off the main SH10, but definitely worth following the signs to the end of the side road.
We were impressed at the range of freshly baked (on the premises!) sweet and savory selections.
Excellent coffee. Great service.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Thank you Marty and Glenda. Dining is such a pleasant experience at YOURS, with lovely & varietal tasty meals and always a very friendly welcome.
We are 'locals' from Whangaroa (Gold Carders!) and our 'treat' is to come to your cafe, not only for ourselves but a meeting place for our family.
Kind regards, d&n

Reviewed 11 January 2016

We have been to Marty's several times and it never fails. The setting is rustic but the food is fantastic. Big bonus - you can take the dog and sit outside and there is a playground. Only downer we have ever had is the milkshake - not big enough and not cold enough.