“Fun Cafe in Kerikeri”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 28 December 2016

This cafe was one of our favorite places to grab a bite to eat for lunch. Great coffee and food, quick service, and ideal location in town.

2  Thank JiriLyndsy

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I went here once for breakfast, since then I try to get back as often as possible. I really enjoy the big village brekkie.

2  Thank mattldk63
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Twelve of us descended on this amazing little cafe for Sunday Breakfast.The cafe was already busy. The food arrived promptly and expertly presented. Although the staff were busy they took time to ensure we had everything we needed. When you are in Kerikeri make sure you track down this place and enjoy great food and great service.

2  Thank Allan L
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Served with style and class and no fuss or fussiness. Very quick service from their onsite kitchen with the food very well plated and served with a smile and probably the tastiest eggs benedict you'll ever have together with Kerikeri's best coffee

2  Thank Q2272BZpeterb
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Not bad but not great either. I got the hotcakes and asked for no bananas but got bananas. Good thing I'm not allergic, the staff did offer to take it back. The service was friendly and helpful but the food wasn't anything that I would likely go back for.

2  Thank Jessica O