“Perfect stay”

Ranked #2 of 26 Kerikeri B&B and Inns
Moorsele, Belgium
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I have stayed during a business trip at this bed and breakfast and it was like coming home with the familiy in the evening. Mike and Chris were always ready to help me with any questions. Mike prepares a breakfast of high quality and was always around to help us.

Small problem occured with internet connection but Mike sorted it in few time, great service !

Everything is clean at any time of day, don't know how they do it but is just perfect.

Unfortunately I couldn't make use of the swimming pool because I had a lack of time, but garden and swimming pool look great !

My conclusion : when I go back to Kerikeri, no doubt I go back to Swallows Ridge !

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We stayed 9-10 March. We arrived late but were warmly received. The house is immaculate. Mike and Chris are excellent hosts very friendly and only too happy to do anything to help. Breakfasts are excellent. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed March 2012
Newhaven, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We dont normally do B&B on our long haul trips and weve never stayed more than 1 night when weve used B&Bs in the UK. We stayed 2 nights at this stylish place and we should have stayed longer. It was in an ideal, peaceful location with great views. Because of the small number of guest rooms and the spacious award winning design it felt very exclusive. The rooms were of high quality with their own garden doors and private area overlooking the pool and that stunning view. Mike and Chris, the owners, have got it just right.

Room Tip: All good rooms
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
London UK
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Mike and Chris welcomed us to their lovely home and were charming and informative hosts. Our room was large and had wonderful views also spotlessly clean! Breakfast was great.Sorry we didn't have time to spend longer here and would recommend highly. I hope our other B and B stays are as good.

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Elizabeth W
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed 10 February 2012

In years of business travel I have never thought to stay at a B&B. I am so glad that Swallows Ridge gave me a first taste of what was an excellent experience. Private, dignified, quiet, very clean, exceptional high quality, and set in surroundings that made me forget that I was in Kerikeri for work! I loved the pukekos that wandered onto the lawn for a look, and when I did wake briefly in the middle of the night it was so quiet I could hear the cattle chewing 50 metres away! As for Mike & Chris, they went above and beyond anything I have ever experienced before in the hospitality industry. I don't know how anyone could stay there and not be completely satisfied with the whole experience. I look forward to staying there again. The only reservation I have is that they have set the bar so high, that if I choose to stay at another B&B in another town then I am going to be disappointed!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kerikeri
5.5 km away
14.0 km away
Allegra House
Allegra House
#2 of 20 in Paihia

Been to Swallows Ridge? Share your experiences!