All reviews spa bath the main road lawned area bigger room super king bed large grass balcony overlooking park like grounds full kitchen great outlook friendly manager huge bathroom away from the road the ground floor an excellent place studio unit sized bed
Reviewed 10 February 2016

An attractive spacious motel with pleasant management and staff opposite the best farmers market we have seen (8.00 am till 1.30 pm Saturday's ). Off the road 200 metres in nice grounds . A quiet and clean place to stay near attractions and not far out of CBD.

Room Tip: Downstairs if accessibility is an issue
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffkatsunnycoast
Reviewed 5 February 2016

Amazing stay!

Our hosts were very welcoming. The rooms really spacious and I'd say the cleanest hotel room I've seen yet. Free wifi and views to die for. I'd highly recommend this place for all. I can't fault it, amazing!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Becksm1
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

The rooms are large with a well equipped kitchenette. Large comfortable beds. Extremely friendly staff with lots of good recommendations. Rooms are very clean and everything is a very good standard. Quiet beautiful surroundings with "infinity lawn". Highly recommend it. We would come again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graeme B
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Had a wonderful 2 nights at this beautiful motel..from the most friendly and welcoming hosts...to a very spacious room and fully equipped kitchen..but the best of it all is your very own spa in your room which I got to relax in with a glass or 2 or maybe a bottle lol...to the magnificent well maintain grounds...we thoroughly enjoyed our stay so did the kids especially the very fast speedy free wifi.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike L
Reviewed 12 January 2016

Loved every bit of our stay. Welcoming hosts, extremely spacious room, nice spa bath in the bathroom, neat and clean room with all amenities, free high speed wifi, amazing views, close to supermarkets, good parking space. From the moment we walked in the room, we were happy that we booked 7 nights in a row. I have recommended to all my friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family