“Delicious food!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018

This is a great place - it's small though (with some courtyard seating) so go early or book. The food is delicious - if you are a fan of the chef Ottenlenghi's recipes you'll love this. Good for sharing with family. Our children (6 and 3) loved the kofta kebabs and the humous and pitta. The homemade lemonade could have been more tart, but the food was just perfect - we didn't have desert though because there's a playground in the domain behind and the children were keen to get there.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

It is not easy to go to Jerusalem but I won't miss the chance to try good Jerusalem food when I have a chance. The food are delicious. The setting of this small Cafe is very interesting and looks authentic. I don't normally give 5 stars review on trip advisor unless there is something standout. This place won 5 stars from me.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Absolutely delicious little place, tucked away in such a calming, lovely atmosphere of shaded, overhanging vines. A great place to visit in Kerikeri, even in the rain! I have ordered the same salad (the Schwarma Lamb) three times over the past week because it is such a great value (only $13.50) for a HUGE portion of salad covered entirely with scrumptious, juicy meat. My husband tried the Koftas in a pita, and said it was the best tasting meal he has had during our 4 week stay in New Zealand so far. Friendly service, relaxing surroundings, and yummy desserts to try as well. I'm sure I'll be back again before I return to Canada.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Go down the alley. Sit at a table. Order a drink. Then order food. Have some drink, have some food. Yummy stuff

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Our daughter had overheard two people talking and how one highly recommended going there to the other...so we decided to go too :-) Well worth it! It is a very small cafe/restaurant with a cute ambiance. We were amazed how such yummy food could come out of such a tiny kitchen. The staff all worked so well as a team, with the wait staff even pitching in with tossing meat on the grill plate, when needed. It was busy but we managed to get a table fairly quickly. Best falafels l have ever had and same response from my adult daughter...in fact she became quite territorial over her meal...even surprised herself! Husband had a chicken dish on salad and it was delicious. All beautiful meals and so tasty! Thoroughly recommend!