“Beautiful shop!”
Review of Vintage Treasure

Vintage Treasure
Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

So many delightful items to browse and Daphne is wonderful! Very engaging and helpful with my purchase. Be sure to ask her about New Zealand china and pottery!!

Reviewed 2 February 2013

I've visited Vintage Treasure several times and the amazing collection never fails to delight. I've always come away with something special - usually something I haven't been able to find elsewhere. My most treasured find is a huge jam making pot which I've used heaps since I got it. The shop owner, Daphne, encourages you to take your time and enjoy the shop. Daphne is a pleasure to talk to and a treasure herself.

Date of experience: January 2013
Reviewed 29 December 2012

If you like vintage goods you can spend all day here. This is the best organized treasure trove I have ever visited and if Daphne has it in her collection she can find it. Special treasures to me were the costume jewellery, beautifully preserved and presented embroidered linens, the kitchenalia and finally the fur stoles and coats - truly a blast from the past!