See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2016

We've stayed a week with twin 3-year-olds in tow. Kids had a great time running around within the large compound. What I've really liked was the location - beaches and grocery stores less than 400 m away, yet so easy to get into town (20 - 25 min drive) for lovely meals. Apartment have everything needed for cooking and laundry - the washing machine cycle was so quick, I didn't have to stay long to wait for it! Owners are a lovely couple eager to please.

Date of stay: December 2015
dunes243, Owner at The Dunes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Thank you for your great review. It was lovely to meet you and the children and glad that you enjoyed your stay at The Dunes. We hope to see you again in the future.
Regards
Evelyn & Karl

Reviewed 1 December 2015

We stayed for 5 nights, like a town house but on 1 level. Very spacious and a great outdoor area. We felt very much at home. Nothing you need as all is supplied even down to a coffee plunger. The area is very quiet and just minutes walking to the beach and Coles.
Wi fi was a major negative but we believe the whole area has a problem. Evelyn ( management) came to our rescue with a toggle as we needed to access the internet urgently for work.

Date of stay: November 2015
1  Thank Carole D
Reviewed 13 October 2015

A great value unit in a quiet small complex close to beach and shops. Idea for short or long stay. Hosts live onsite for handy advise regards things to see and do around Perth. Booking process was simple

Date of stay: October 2015
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

I recently visited my brother in perth and me and my family stayed at the dunes! I have never stayed somewhere and felt so at home! It is in a brilliant location just a two minute walk to the beach with great restaurants and bars! The owners are so lovely and welcoming! I will definately stay at the dunes everytime I go to perth loved it!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly E
Reviewed 17 April 2015

My daughter and her family, two young children and baby stayed at the Dunes for three nights. The apartment is spacious and very comfortable and they had a wonderful time. Karl and Evelyn were very helpful from asking whether they needed a cot for the baby to giving the ritght information when needed.

Date of stay: April 2015