See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2015

A great value unit in a quiet small complex close to beach and shops. Idea for short or long stay. Hosts live onsite for handy advise regards things to see and do around Perth. Booking process was simple

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

I recently visited my brother in perth and me and my family stayed at the dunes! I have never stayed somewhere and felt so at home! It is in a brilliant location just a two minute walk to the beach with great restaurants and bars! The owners are so lovely and welcoming! I will definately stay at the dunes everytime I go to perth loved it!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly E
Reviewed 17 April 2015

My daughter and her family, two young children and baby stayed at the Dunes for three nights. The apartment is spacious and very comfortable and they had a wonderful time. Karl and Evelyn were very helpful from asking whether they needed a cot for the baby to giving the ritght information when needed.

Date of stay: April 2015
Reviewed 14 December 2014

Our three week stay at The Dunes was comfortable and convenient for both ourselves and family who live nearby. We were able to quickly walk to the beach and shops, as well as entertain at the apartment which was adequately equipped. Having a private outdoor living space which included a BBQ was enjoyable.
Although the decor was somewhat dated, the unit was clean. Having a washer and outdoor dryer was convenient.
Our only problem was spotty wifi, however, Evelyn and Karl were able to keep us with connection most of the time.
We would definitely recommend The Dunes to friends or family.

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
dunes243, Owner at The Dunes, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2015

Hi Tim & Lyn
Thank you for your lovely review and glad that you enjoyed your stay.
Hopefully we will see you again in the future.
Regards
Evelyn & Karl
Dunes Scarborough Beach

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Thank you to Karl and Evelyn for our lovely time in Scarborough Beach. They were both so very helpful from the first booking from the UK, to the day we left. The apartment was very comfortable,clean and cosy, with great outdoor space and a large BBQ which we used on several occasions. The apartment we stayed in (number 2), was very spacious, plenty of room for us 4 adults, in a quiet area but within easy walking distance of the shops and bars/restaurants and wonderful Scarborough beach. I would recommend this accommodation to anyone and would definitely return if I ever have the opportunity to stay in WA again. Karl and Evelyn cannot do enough for you. Invite Karl in for a glass of red wine, he will appreciate it? Thanks to you both for everything. Debbie and Steve. X

Room tip: They all looked lovely.
Date of stay: July 2014
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
dunes243, Owner at The Dunes, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2014

Thank you for your great review and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at The Dunes and also for the glass of red wine !!
Cheers