“'Beachfront Paradise'”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Scarborough
Beach Manor Bed and Breakfast Perth
Ranked #1 of 2 Scarborough B&B and Inns
Woking, United Kingdom
“'Beachfront Paradise'”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Staying at Beach Manor was the perfect start to my holiday in Australia and it really set the bar high! It's so much more than a B&B with all it's facilities and unique feel and I felt that I was staying somewhere really special. The place is beautifully decorated and has lovely pieces of furniture and artworks and tastefully themed rooms. I slept well in a really comfortable bed and had a delicious breakfast by the pool each morning looking out over the Indian Ocean. I have to say that the pool area is stunning and I took full advantage of it and swam every day. The owners and staff were so welcoming and attentive and nothing was too much trouble for them- thankyou all so much for a wonderful stay! Also it was great to meet fellow travellers from all over the world who all seemed equally impressed. Will be back!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We recently had the opportunity to stay in this amazing B&B and loved every minute of it. In fact, we spent almost all of our time away enjoying the magnificent facilities this property has to offer. Although we live in Perth, it felt as though we had found a far away resort at our doorstop. We spent 2 nights in the Ocean View Suite which was lovely and we were very impressed by the spacious room and ensuite. The 4 poster bed was extremely comfortable and we were able to enjoy the private courtyard overlooking the ocean. The breakfast was delicious and the staff were always available to assist in any way. During our stay we were also able to view the upstairs Indian Ocean Suite. This exclusive suite has an abundance of space and is the perfect setting for a romantic getaway at an amazingly affordable price - only slightly more than the other rooms. Next time we return, we will be very keen to book this room. The "resort style" pool and day bed were a hit and this, coupled with all of the other facilties, meant we didn't have to leave the property. We'll be back!!

Room Tip: If you can afford a little extra, the Indian Ocean Suite is amazing value for money
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kristy B
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I stayed four nights at Beach Manor and loved every minute of my stay. I arrived a little late in the evening as there was a plane delay, however was greeted warmly by the hosts and some of the guests who had been enjoying a sangria night. I was very tired and the kettle was put on for me as I unpacked and then had a lovely coffee and good night' s sleep. Each day had a wonderful breakfast with plenty of fresh fruit followed by a cooked breakie - yum! I was staying by myself but never felt lonely as everyone was very friendly and I felt like a young traveller again speaking with people from all over Australia and overseas. The Beach Room was fantastic and I relaxed reading books and taking in the beautiful Indian Ocean followed by a swim in the lovely pool. So close to the beach and great restruants. I was sad to leave, but take my mind back to those special 4 days and would highly recommend this great B & B to anyone seeking a unique experience.

Room Tip: I LOVED the Beach Room, but I think I woul love all the rooms with their four poster beds!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
QLD
Reviewed 9 March 2012

My husband and I just spent 2 nights in the Indian Ocean Suite. Although it was a larger suite than the other rooms, because it was upstairs made it unbearable in the summer heat as the air con is only in the bedroom. The late morning, afternoon and evening sun blasts onto all the glass doors, celings and walls and onto the patio which is a shame as it would have been lovely to have sat on the enormous patio overlooking the ocean more often. Interior becoming a little rundown and in need of a few little bits of attention, but you cant argue with the space as you have a complete entry and 2 large upstairs lounges which we didnt use. There is a second bedroom with a single bed but this is accessed through the main bedroom. Another little negative is that its not a totally private area, only seperated by bifold partitions, although the bedroom does have a lock on the door. I would suggest if staying through summer to just book into one of the rooms on the lower level and for half the price of the large upstairs suite. The pool & pool area, coffee and tea all day and the buffet breakfast included in the price were absolutely amazing! The staff were friendly and helpful. The bed felt soft to sit on but was very comfortable and my back didnt ache at all the next morning. The furniture was beautiful and suited the theme of the B&B.

Room Tip: Choose a room with morning sun only throughout the summer.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Wattaworld, Guest Relations Manager at Beach Manor Bed and Breakfast Perth, responded to this review, 26 May 2012
Thanks for your kind comments about you stay. Unfortunately, if you're looking out at panoramic ocean views through picture windows, this also allows the sun in if the curtains are left open, especially during Perth's record heat wave while you were here. Simply turning on the air conditioner would have cooled the room quickly.
Thank you for all your other nice comments about your stay, although we must point out that the 95 square metre Indian Ocean suite with beautiful furnishings at $275 a night including breakfast is half the price of anything similar in Perth.
Best wishes and we hope to see you again for Perth's best value on one of the world's most beautiful beaches.
Perth
Reviewed 5 March 2012

The rooms here are beautiful and the ambiance is very relaxing and welcoming.
Beach Manor was so nice I would highly recommend this fab place to anyone who wants something tasteful with wonderful ocean views and so close to all amenities on Scarborough beach including nearby cafes.
We slept in the Ocean room in a nice big four poster bed and it was so nice to go out onto the timber balcony to watch the ocean.
The sunsets here are beautiful to watch with lawn at the front and the sun setting over a beautiful white beach.
The cooked breakfast was fresh and plentiful with fresh cut fruit and service with a smile from the friendly people here. We enjoyed sitting at the breakfast table looking at the beach and talking to other guests who were as happy as we were.
I love this place and can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: All rooms we saw were tastefully furnished with four poster beds and many seemed to have ocean views...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scarborough
0.5 km away
18.3 km away
Be. Fremantle
Be. Fremantle
#2 of 8 in Fremantle

Been to Beach Manor Bed and Breakfast Perth? Share your experiences!