“Brighton Bakery”
Review of Brighton Bakery

Brighton Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Scarborough
Reviewed 21 September 2017

This is a first class bakery with an amazing range of products made right here on the premises. The staff are always friendly and ready to give you a smile. Hello Thuy. For me the curry and mushroom pies are yum and the slices and doughnuts are to die for. See you soon.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Never disappoints. Pies are awesome. Love the chicken and mushroom, chicken and veg, lamb is nice and 'meaty'. If you want to try something different go the seafood pie, that's also yummy.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I am aware that the Brighton Bakery has won a number of awards at the Royal Perth Show. So on the basis of this I have tried pies from there a few times. There is a decent variety available, including a seafood one. The pies are quite good without being outstanding which is what I was expecting.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

OK so, I'm going to let you in on secret...at the risk of never being able to buy one again as they will probably be sold out every time I try and get one after this review...but if you fancy something a little different for lunch call in here and try a Bahn Mi. Yes sure they sell piping hot pastries and lots and lots of yummy pies and probably the best Nutella and also Salted Caramel doughnuts on the planet (well, our part fo it anyway). What I want you to go in and ask for is a BAHN MI (pronounced "barn me") which is a foot long of pure deliciousness. Lovely french style baguette filled to the max with Asian style pate and pork and coriander and chili...as I sit dreaming of a holiday to Vietnam...this is as close as I will get for a while.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My mother celebrated her 90 th
Birthday
We ordered two cakes from here
They were superb !!!
Light fluffy sponges with delicious filling and. Beautiful presentation !