“Get your laughing gear around a Bahn Mi from Brighton Bakery”
Review of Brighton Bakery

Brighton Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Scarborough
Reviewed 15 June 2017

OK so, I'm going to let you in on secret...at the risk of never being able to buy one again as they will probably be sold out every time I try and get one after this review...but if you fancy something a little different for lunch call in here and try a Bahn Mi. Yes sure they sell piping hot pastries and lots and lots of yummy pies and probably the best Nutella and also Salted Caramel doughnuts on the planet (well, our part fo it anyway). What I want you to go in and ask for is a BAHN MI (pronounced "barn me") which is a foot long of pure deliciousness. Lovely french style baguette filled to the max with Asian style pate and pork and coriander and chili...as I sit dreaming of a holiday to Vietnam...this is as close as I will get for a while.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My mother celebrated her 90 th
Birthday
We ordered two cakes from here
They were superb !!!
Light fluffy sponges with delicious filling and. Beautiful presentation !

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Had a Steak & Mushroom and Apple pie, for a quick and reasonably priced lunch. There goes the diet! No after effects. Tasted great. My friend also devoured his pie and a jam donut. Will return.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Award winning pies, pasties, cakes and coffee. Very friendly Vietnamese staff and helpful. The range of pies is enormous, including seafood , curry, pepper, steak &I kidney, steak & mushroom, plain steak and all yummy.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Have been buying Brighton Bakery prize winning pies for many, many years. Excellent quiches, apple/pecan cakes and carrot cakes plus many more smaller slices, cakes, rolls and breads, etc, etc. Never disappointed! Thanks Brighton Bakery :-)