Review Highlights
Great day had by all

My husband really enjoyed his day out on the charter, the crew was great and the filleters amazing... read more

Reviewed 22 June 2021
jandp768
Bendigo, Australia
Mahi Mahi Fishing Charter

My husband and I had a great day out with Mahi Mahi last week. We shared a line for the day. The... read more

Reviewed 8 June 2021
Manic E
Perth, Australia

All reviews mahi mahi caught fish deck hand filet eating fish amazing fish great days half day trip cleaning station bernie bagged tangled filleted kwells reel skipper spots
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I agree great day fishing, the skipper was spot on finding the fish and we completely filled our quota. I am sure I also speak for the other people. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The tides were against us, the wind and drift were hard to work, but skipper Tony and decky Red Dog worked hard and we landed heaps of good quality fish.

The vessel is awesome, plenty of room for everyone, and Mahi Mahi do not overbook! 12 to 14 max.
I have been on heaps of charters and most would not rush back to, but this one I would go back in a heart beat.

It all comes down to the skipper and crew.

1  Thank TimCazza
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Great day fishing crew work hard boat works good and a very clever way to choose who gets the main chair and the fish cleaning production line gets the locals excited cheers for the memories

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We (2 adults/2kids 6&9) had our best ever day out fishing with these guys. The customer service was spot on and they got us onto some fantastic fish. Filleting our catch for us at the end really made the day. This is hands down the best fishing charter I've been on.

Tip: go for the full day charter, the guys on board make it so easy that you won't want to come back in.

Sorry I didn't get any photos on board, I was too busy catching fish.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Had the best day out fishing .we caught red emperor,gold tail snapper,pearl perch,spangled emperor ,Rosie job fish and saddle tail snapper.Red Dog and Tony worked very hard and made our day extremely enjoyable . We even saw hump back whales.

Date of experience: June 2017