Open today: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great day out

My friend and I went out on a full day tour yesterday with these guys on the boat Southern Comfort... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2018
John C
Excellent day out

I have been out on Mahi Mahi Fishing Charters every year for the last 4 years and never been... read more

Reviewed 27 July 2018
David R
SELCUK

All reviews mahi mahi great fish red dog caught fish quality fish red emperor end of the day lines tangled southern comfort worked very hard knew his stuff couldn't do enough great days these guys bernie bagged filleted
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I agree great day fishing, the skipper was spot on finding the fish and we completely filled our quota. I am sure I also speak for the other people. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The tides were against us, the wind and drift were hard to work, but skipper Tony and decky Red Dog worked hard and we landed heaps of good quality fish.

The vessel is awesome, plenty of room for everyone, and Mahi Mahi do not overbook! 12 to 14 max.
I have been on heaps of charters and most would not rush back to, but this one I would go back in a heart beat.

It all comes down to the skipper and crew.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Great day fishing crew work hard boat works good and a very clever way to choose who gets the main chair and the fish cleaning production line gets the locals excited cheers for the memories

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We (2 adults/2kids 6&9) had our best ever day out fishing with these guys. The customer service was spot on and they got us onto some fantastic fish. Filleting our catch for us at the end really made the day. This is hands down the best fishing charter I've been on.

Tip: go for the full day charter, the guys on board make it so easy that you won't want to come back in.

Sorry I didn't get any photos on board, I was too busy catching fish.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Had the best day out fishing .we caught red emperor,gold tail snapper,pearl perch,spangled emperor ,Rosie job fish and saddle tail snapper.Red Dog and Tony worked very hard and made our day extremely enjoyable . We even saw hump back whales.