“Best Day Ever”

Mahi Mahi Fishing Charter
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Was a little apprehensive about going on a fishing charter but it was the best thing I have done for ages. The staff and crew were amazing and we all walked away with huge smiles on our faces and I caught my first Red Emperor Yay! Winning. Highly recommend these guys you won't be disappointed.

All reviews
"freezer"
"bagged"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I agree great day fishing, the skipper was spot on finding the fish and we completely filled our quota. I am sure I also speak for the other people. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The tides were against us, the wind and drift were hard to work, but skipper Tony and decky Red Dog worked hard and we landed heaps of good quality fish.

The vessel is awesome, plenty of room for everyone, and Mahi Mahi do not overbook! 12 to 14 max.
I have been on heaps of charters and most would not rush back to, but this one I would go back in a heart beat.

It all comes down to the skipper and crew.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Great day fishing crew work hard boat works good and a very clever way to choose who gets the main chair and the fish cleaning production line gets the locals excited cheers for the memories

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We (2 adults/2kids 6&9) had our best ever day out fishing with these guys. The customer service was spot on and they got us onto some fantastic fish. Filleting our catch for us at the end really made the day. This is hands down the best fishing charter I've been on.

Tip: go for the full day charter, the guys on board make it so easy that you won't want to come back in.

Sorry I didn't get any photos on board, I was too busy catching fish.