I booked a night's accommodation with dinner included for my husband's birthday. The weather was glorious so showed off Chateau Yering at its best. We loved it. I really appreciated the little details in the room- biscuits, coffee, chocolates, the "do not disturb" cat. I am also a fan of Appelles toiletries. We didn't have time to try out the claw foot bath though. Our dinner was excellent. The menu is quite limited but we loved everything. Our waitress was delightful. Breakfast the next day was also excellent. I'd definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Yering Hotel a Victorian Mansion built in 1854 and restored to 1997 is set in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria's premier wine region. Chateau Yering Hotel is a gracious five star hotel featuring 32 luxurious suites individually decorated with antiques and fine furnishings. This welcoming property offers unsurpassed fine dining in Eleonore's Restaurant while Sweetwater Cafe serves breakfast daily and lunch Wednesday to Sunday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Chateau Yering Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Yering Historic Hotel
- Chateau Yering Historic Melbourne
- Chateau Yering Hotel Yarra Valley