All reviewsfree shuttlemelbourne airportfamily rooman early flightshuttle servicelong term parkingroom was largeleave your carshort staystayed one nightcomfortable bedan overnight stayfollowing morningbetween flightsmotelandrewstakeaway
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I arrived shortly before midnight and was picked up with 20 minutes. To reach the room I had to walk around the outside of the building. The room was fine, small, clean and with a reasonable bed.

I emailed soon after my departure, as I left a small item behind, two days later I still hadn't received a reply.

There was nothing significantly wrong with the place, but I'll try somewhere else next time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2017

10 minutes away from the airport using the hotels shuttle service . This service is very efficient and free ,unlike a lot of airport hotels , particularly when you stay at the likes of Heathrow or Gatwick . The shuttle bus even dropped us off at the nearby train station ( around 10 mins away ) shortly after check in where we headed into the CBD .
Actual hotel and rooms themselves are a bit on the tired side.
We had a twin room which served its purpose for our very short stay ( Less than 24hrs ) before our morning flight to Auckland , basic but clean , no safe and the room fridge was extremely noisy to the point it woke you up .
Hotel bar only sold bottled beer , no draught which surprised me for a Quality Hotel brand.
Some fast food restaurants nearby .
All in all it was ok , hotel in need of a renovation I think , staff really nice and 10 out of 10 for the shuttle service .

Room Tip: Train from nearby station to CBD takes its time with all the stops in between , used UBER on the way back , bit quicker .
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank woz72
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Quick stopover before an early morning flight. Booked a small refurbished room and ended up with a large older style room which was a bit tired but so were we and it did the job. We booked the airport shuttle time when we checked in and there seemed to be a pretty regular service.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Reasonable price for airport area of Melbourne and a very large room with all facilities including microwave and drinks. Only 3 minutes from A1 parking so very convenient for me. Dowdy looking place outside but ok in the room. Pleasant service. I'd use it again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bomoh
Raghda Y, Front Office Manager at Quality Hotel Melbourne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you very much for your review.

Being located on Mickleham road, it does give you a lot of options for car hire or car parking places and even dining/Shopping options. So it does benefit a lot of people.

We are mostly working on the interior of the property at the moment being the rooms itself, but we do have future plans on the exterior but we do have to take one step at a time.

Other than that, i'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope on welcoming you back again someday soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Great hotel, clean and the two bedroom apartment was perfect for us and our grandson. We needed a hotel close to the airport for next day domestic and international flights and this hotel did not disappoint.
Lovely staff, a shuttle service and good selection of food in the restaurant. Highly recommend for families looking for a value hotel close to Tullamarine Airport. Took us about 7 mins to drive to the airport. We will be back.

Room Tip: Our two bedroom apartment was upstairs and was very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family