“3 hr horse ride”

Bogong Horseback Adventures
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Tawonga
More attraction details
Owner description: Featuring horse riding holidays in the spectacular Australian High Country of North East Victoria. Combining great horses with the natural splendor of the Bogongs, we have operated our award winning rides for over 20 years. From two hour trail rides to multi day pack horse expeditions into the Alpine National Park.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I and my 16 year old daughter with no previous experience and I nearly 40 years ago! All I can say it was fabulous! Very well run, great staff and beautifully trained horses. Highly recommended

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"great experience"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I hadn't ridden a horse in over 25 years but they made me comfortable, taught us all the basics then took us out for a lovely 3 hours ride overlooking Mount Bogong. There are longer rides available but i think that was enough for my inexperienced muscles! there is also accommodation available on site.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely spectacular way to see a little slice of the high country. Stock trails, river crossing, and tonnes of animal sightings all under the expert and patient guidance of Bogong alpine adventures welcoming staff. We were 3 generations of our family and all had a ball with no experience horse riding prior.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent ride with well trained staff. We were all either beginners or not very confident, haven't ridden in a long long time and they took us on a lovely ride thru the bush overlooking the mountains. We even managed a trot or two. Thank you girls