“Nothing special ”
Review of Huxtaburger

Huxtaburger
Ranked #122 of 145 Restaurants in Ringwood
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Been to huxtaburger a few times, kind of average... not sure why I keep going back. Pretty expensive and the quality of the burgers doesn’t really warrant the price they are

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Good place for a casual meal. Good range of food (mostly hamburgers of course) and also is licensed. Next to many other places including a couple of good desert places. During summer, sit outside and watch the world go by.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Usually not a big fan of Huxtaburger, I reluctantly joined a friend this week for lunch and was amazingly surprised.

I ordered the Fricka burger without pickles and it was hands down the best burger I’ve ever eaten.

I highly recommend stopping by and grabbing a burger if you’re in the area.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

My buddies and I came here for dinner before seeing The Avengers (great movie).
Pretty cool place, like those old American diner/burger places.
We ordered and the food came out pretty quickly. I got the Dillon (beef burger) and chips and it was a quality burger. Chips were good and my mates onion rings looked amazing.

1  Thank HerbieErbs
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Soggy hamburgers. Cold chips. Not worth the money. First time. Disappointing experience. Never again!