“They make the best Fish and Chips”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panfield Ave Fish & Chips
Ranked #99 of 141 Restaurants in Ringwood
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I went there with Kate on Thursday 28th September 2017 in the afternoon for Lunch and I bought a Lunch Pack, which included a Grilled Flake, 2 Potato Cakes and Minimum Chips but it was very nice of him to give it to me for free since I didn't have any cash only card.

1  Thank trompfy
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Having used this shop on several occasions I will not be going there any more as 2 weeks ago when I arrived home and unwrapped the fish & chips the pieces of fish were so tiny and the potato cakes were so thin I don't even think there was potato between the batter and trying to bite them was impossible as they were like rubber. I will never go there again.

1  Thank SydneyJedda