Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Alison S
Devonport, Australia

Great central hotel for working across Melbourne

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Nov 2022via mobile
As a regular business traveler across Melbourne I lucked upon this hotel and now regularly stay here for its great rooms, good breakfasts, friendly staff and great location. It’s a perfect base in doing business in the Eastern or South East suburbs of Melbourne as nothing is too far away. Everything needed in a well appointed new hotel.
Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Graeme Kuchmar, Owner at The Sebel Melbourne Ringwood, responded to this review
Responded 21 Aug 2023
We're delighted to have you as a regular guest and appreciate your positive feedback. It's great to know that you find our rooms, breakfasts, staff, and location ideal for your business trips. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
    AU$169
Standard Suite, 1 Queen Bed
    AU$118
5.2 km from The Sebel Melbourne Ringwood
View more hotels in Ringwood
All reviews room was spacious every aspect blackout curtains great hotel secure parking short stay a great stay across the road orchard kitchenette fireplace staycation bowl nightclub suburb balcony luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2022 via mobile

Short business trip with Sebel Ringwood was new to me who usually stays at another Hotel near by. It was pleasant and convenient with helpful staff to assist. The was great and having a car parking was free parking is great. The in room service dinner menu was nice and with a wide variety. Gnocchi was delicious and enough. The service to the room was quick. The breakfast choices were good the Poached Eggs on sour sour was yummy. Green juice and coffee is also great.

Overall a nice experience and change to my business trip.

Room tip: Book your parking Bring your active wear
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Graeme Kuchmar, Owner at The Sebel Melbourne Ringwood, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2023

We're glad your first stay at Sebel Ringwood was pleasant and convenient. Our staff is here to assist you, and we're happy you enjoyed our parking, in-room dining, and breakfast options. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2022

Great spot in the middle of Ringwood, not too far from the Dandenongs. Close walk to Railway station, huge shopping centre, and local RSL with nice meals and drinks. Disappointed no free parking, but costs $10 per night for secure parking underground

Date of stay: August 2022

We're glad you enjoyed our central location. Secure undercover parking in Ringwood does unfortunately come with a small fee. Be on the lookout for some of our special packages however, that often include complimentary parking. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2022

I stayed for one night at the Sebel Ringwood after finding it via a search engine, as it was close to my family funciton.

This hotel is fairly new but it is very impressive. The staff are super professional and friendly from check in to room service, bar and restaurant.

I had room with an extremelhy comfortable king bed with luxurious cotton sheets, large well appointed bathroom, large TV and with all the other amenities you would exect from the inner city 5 star hotel!.

I ordered room service (Steak sandwich) which was absolutely delicious. I had a couple fo cocktails as the bar before heading out and they were top shelf. I also had breakfast in the restaurent and was impressed with quality.

The decor of the hotel is wonderful and it feels very welcoming and comforting, especially the fire place (when I was so cold in Melbourne).

I also took advantage of the off-street parking facilities.

I could ot fault this hotel!

Room tip: Probaby towards to rear of the hotel
Date of stay: July 2022
Craig Delaland, Other at The Sebel Melbourne Ringwood, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2022

Hi Michael,

We're glad that you enjoyed and were delighted by so many different experiences in our hotel. The team are very appreciate of your kind comments and we hope to see back again soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2022

Last time in Rongwood we stayed elsewheere because the Sebell was still under construction. This time with Accor membership the price was slightly better so I gave it a try and was not disappointed. The room was spacious for one and quite well laid out with plenty of storage so you could actually unpack. Everything worked well in the room. I was pleasantly surprised to find a nespresso machine in the room as well as sachets of ordinary instant coffee. A selection of Dilmah teas was also included. Housekeeping came during the day and made the bed and did the bins. The restaurant was a bit pricing for what they had on offer. with no "simple" menu items available. Eg egg, bacon & tomato for breakfast or steak & veg for dinner.

On arrival the key coding machine was broken and I was able to leave my bag and head out. When I checked in much later in the day it was working and I was given 2 drinks vouchers. I thought I would use one each day for coffee, but with teh Nespresso that was unnecessary. On Wednesday after a big day at the Museum it was cold and wet outside so I thought a glass of port would be a nice nightcap, but they didn't have any in the bar. Ahh the problems of a new facility as they get everything properly stocked.

Despite this little issue it was a great stay with friendly staff. Comfortable room, welcoming environment and close to everything i needed all at the right price.

Date of stay: June 2022
Craig Delaland, General Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Ringwood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2022

Hi Alex,

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hoping to welcome you back to The Sebel Melbourne Ringwood again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2022

Checkin was a breeze. It was nice and quick. The Staff were all friendly. Breakfast at the Orchard was yummy. The room was spacious and new. Nice and clean. We loved the rain shower. The beds were comfortable, including the sofa bed that the 2 children slept on.

The downside…. The night club across the road plays music ALL night. Pack your ear plugs. My husband commented on day two to staff who advised that they often get complaints about the music and they can call the club to ask for it to be turned down. On the third night I was so tired and over it. We called reception to complain about the noise and were told someone would call us back. No one ever did. I’m not sure what would have been achieved by calling us back anyway. The music went all night. Request a room at the back of the hotel!!

Without the nightclub noise we would certainly stay again (and give it a 5/5).

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Craig Delaland, General Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Ringwood, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Hi Kara,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Sebel Melbourne Ringwood.
We're delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and I've passed your positive comments on to our departments.

We do sincerely regret the disruption to your stay from the nightclub noise and assure that this is an issue that is being addressed. We hope that you'll choose to stay with us again in the future so that we can give that 5/5 experience.

Warm regards,