“OK, nothing more and nothing less”
Review of 400 Gradi

400 Gradi
Ranked #92 of 133 Restaurants in Ringwood
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We had a party of 7 people and ate on a Thursday night. Service was a strong point, friendly and helpful. Food was only so so - acceptable but for the price I would expect more. Pizzas were on a nice crusty base but they suffered from waiting to be brought to the table and were a bit soggy by the time they arrived. Gnocchi was good, as was salmon. Pasta with mushrooms and truffles was ok but luke-warm by the time it arrived at the table. Also pricy for what was served. The place is ok, it's clean and vibrant although the space is big and it's not a place for a quiet romantic night. Food is ok too, just expensive for what is served. Not sure if I will be back or not.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I must say I was impressed with the attentiveness of all the staff at Ringwood 400 Gradi. From the time we were seated, until we paid the bill, the staff were always checking and making sure everything was to our liking. We had ordered Fish of the Day Salmon, Crumbed Veal and pizzas. All our guests enjoyed the food. I have dined at two other 400 Gradi Restaurants and their service was poor but Ringwood should be proud. Extremely busy restaurant, I would suggest making a booking.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

This is another of Eastland's eateries which is so average (I have been to 3 of them now). The service was indifferent - we waited for 3 minutes for someone to welcome us and show us to a table; then we were ignored for more than 10 minutes while we tried to place an order. Hungry, we ordered herbed "pizza" bread which arrived after the main courses!! The servings were plentiful but that's all you could say. And it wasn't cheap (for the food or wine). Why go back?

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

One of the few disappointing traditional Italian restaurants in Melbourne.

Me and my girlfriend are lovers of European food, but this place, wow do they get it wrong!
The garlic bread from this place was stale, even glass-like! It literally snapped and shattered when eating it, and not to mention the poor-cold-flavourless gnocchi that we later endured as our main meal.

All in all, unbelievably disappointing considering the enormous price tag on everything. Do not recommend.

1  Thank James H
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Have sampled a few of Eastland's new eateries so was looking forward to trying out 400 Gradi. Popped in to try a traditional Margarita pizza and was really disappointed, as the pizza lacked flavour and was soggy. The staff were hit and miss, some were friendly and others plain cold. The restaurant decor looks lovely and sophisticated, why when there are only 5 occupied tables they feel the need to stick you right next to each other is beyond me. Overall overpriced and pizza not tasty, would give this place a miss and try one of the other restaurants in the square.