“They make the best Chicken Tenders”

Maroondah Sports Club
Ranked #63 of 141 Restaurants in Ringwood
Price range: USD 10 - USD 22
Description: Our 200 seat bistro serves delicious lunches and dinners 6 days a week. Heirloom Caterers recently took over the management of the restaurant and functions and events and are delivering restaurant-style cuisine and exceptional service that surpasses any pervious caterers.
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I have been there heaps of times for Lunch and I found that the food is excellent and the staff were very friendly to me also Roscoe who is my uncle knows Jim.

1  Thank trompfy

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I called in here for dinner on the way through the city. It was fairly busy so I ordered this special of roast lamb. It took a long time for the mail to arrive when it arrived I was a bit disappointed because I would look like that just been thrown on the plate. The flavour was pretty good but the $22 it was just ok.
The service was fine and he waitresses were lovely . The price for wine and drinks were ok

Reviewed 29 September 2016

WE went with a group of seniors and of course there were senior meals at a
a senior price. A few of s had the rissole dish and it was very ordinary
Whilst the surrounds are new the meals were not very good
The service also left a bit to be desired

Reviewed 25 June 2016

We have had several meals at this club over the last 12 months and each time we have been really happy with the service and the meals. There is a large menu that also caters for children and seniors with a Specials board as well. The serves are quite generous too. This is a club so there are pokies and you need to sign in for entry. The staff are most helpful and friendly. There is entertainment regularly in the Bistro. Overall a great venue with plenty of parking, usually don't need to book during the week and reasonable costs.