Lowest prices for your stay
AU$135
Priceline
AU$135
Hotels.com
AU$123
Fully refundable before Fri, 15 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2022

Wow! I travel for work and stay in many hotels but I can honestly say I have never stayed anywhere so dirty. The hotel is old and tired which I can deal with but the complete lack of basic cleanliness is gross. EVERTHING is dirty. Tables in room covered in food. Floor has not been vacuumed in a long time. There is just a mattress with a sheet, no underlay. Sheets too small to cover the king size mattress. All surfaces covered in dust, doors and handles filthy. Had to ask for an additional pillow as only 1 provided. Needed a blanket as only 2 sheets and a thin doona provided in winter. Air conditioner looks like it has never been cleaned and turns off intermittently. I checked in late and the next morning asked them to clean the room only to be told due to covid they don’t clean the room while we are here. I said, please clean it, it’s really dirty. So, they changed my towels and emptied the bin and left someone else’s dirty hand towel on my bed side table. It’s almost laughable if it wasn’t so unhygienic . There is no Wi-Fi, no breakfast and no room service, despite them advertising all of that. It’s a shame as you can tell that whoever manages this building clearly does not care.

Room tip: Stay away.
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2022

Booked in for five nights! We won’t stay the full five! The room is small and dirty! Stained carpet, stains on bed blanket, filthy window ledge, dust so bad you can write your name in it, pigeons nesting right outside the window, can only access the tiny “double” (???) bed from one side because it’s against the wall. Just not well kept and out dated furniture! Mini fridge falls over when opened as it’s in a shelf! Door has about five locks, none of which work so on leaving you must lock the door with a key!
Asked for room to be serviced, was told we need to put the sign out or it won’t be done. So we put the sign out, new towels were put in but that’s it, bed wasn’t even made.
Just so poorly run with zero attention to details, this place is AWFUL just AWFUL and the guy on the desk, just doesn’t really care at all anyway!
If they don’t change, this place will be closed very soon! You can’t run a hotel like this and expect to remain viable.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

Good for an overnight stay if you are visiting north east of Melbourne. Large room with 1 x king bed, small lounge, dining table for two, ETA and coffee making facilities , small fridge. Free parking on site. Asian style restaurant open evenings. I couldn’t find breakfast options. Shower over spa bath. Twin sinks in bathroom. Green choice toiletries.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank John2090
Reviewed 15 March 2022 via mobile

Beautiful rooms, huge spat great heating BED I WON'T TO TAKE WITH ME- Absolute PLEASURE GREAT - Lift to SECURE PARKING in ground floor - easy safe entry & exit. FIVE THUMBS UP. Friendly and efficient Daily Staff which assist upon requirements. Excellent SPA BATH - Great for a city visit for non Victorian residents or for some private time

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank JohnDaglas1
Reviewed 6 March 2022

My father-in-law was staying in the executive suite.
This morning 06/03/22 my father-in-law checked into room 34. He called reception for some help regarding the TV wasn't working and spoke with Billy. Billy asked "do i need to come up?" My father-in-law reponded with yes please. Vincent responded with "oh f#@k"...
My father-in-law was shocked and said not to worry about it. He'll be fine...
When i called the hotel to find out why this happened, the guy on the phone lied about who was on duty at the time and blames someone else named Vincent. Infact the guy i was speaking to was the actual guy who swore at my father-in-law.

I will never recommend this place to anyone. Complete disrespect and no understanding of professionalism...

Date of stay: March 2022