All reviews native animals infinity pool cinema room sunny coast thought of everything private balcony longer stay next time anyone wanting hidden gem wonderful hosts delicious breakfast short drive made us feel attention to detail phil joeys skylight
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Originally chose Mapleton Springs because of the great reviews and it still managed to exceed my expectations. Rachel & Phil provide the perfect hospitality at a fantastic new and modern B&B where everything is spotlessly clean and in perfect working order with spectacular views and Jacuzzi to check out the stars at night. Rachel also cares for injured wildlife and allows you to help at feeding times - her passion towards such a good cause really creates a unique and special experience that other B&B's just can't offer. Our only regret was not staying for longer. My girlfriend and I will definitely be back. Keep up the great work and see you next time!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MapletonSprings, Owner at Mapleton Springs B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you Shane for booking to stay with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our new B&B. It is good to enjoy the Jacuzzi under the stars. We look forward to seeing you both again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Mapleton Springs was recommended by one of my colleagues from work and I never regret making the decision to stay here. This place is situated in Mapleton, a quiet small town in Sunshine Coast Hinterland, only short drive from Glass House Mountains (30 mins) and the beautiful town of Montville (6 mins).
When we arrived, we were greeted by Rachel, Phil and their beautiful dog ‘Molly’. They are great hosts, very friendly and made us feel comfortable. I can see how much pride they take running the property and the care for guests.
Our room was away from the main House, but they have thought of everything a guest needs for a relaxing & comfortable stay. Room was spotlessly cleaned, bed was so comfortable, luxury amenities and good quality linen, large LED TV with Netflix, High Speed Wi-Fi, Kitchenette with Mini Bar. We even got a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine in the fridge. There was small balcony to sit out and enjoy the beautiful surroundings and scenery. I couldn’t fault anything in the room and this type of quality you will get in a 5-star hotel.
We also has the access to their large Cinema Room and a lounge area in the main house. Outdoor infinity pool/spa over looking the mountains is out of this world.
The best part of our stay was having the opportunity to feed orphaned joeys. I really admire Rachel and Phil for looking after them.
We had takeaway pizza from ‘’Bella Vista Pizza & Pasta” from Mapleton town and it was delicious, which is only 5 mins drive from Mapleton Springs. There are a few cafes, fish & chips shop and a historic Tavern in this small quiet town.
How could I not mention the breakfast? The following morning, we were entertained by Rachel & Phil with a 5-Star continental & cooked-to-order hot breakfast. I ordered an Eggs Benedict. Yummy!
I think I wrote enough here. I would like to thank Rachel & Phil for their great hospitality and for all the great things they are doing looking after orphaned joeys. I would like to wish them all the best!
I highly recommend Mapleton Spring to any couples who want a break from the hustle and bustle of city life for a total relaxing getaway..

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MapletonSprings, Owner at Mapleton Springs B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Wow! How can we ever thank you for taking such time to write such an amazing review. Phil and I are so lucky to live in such a beautiful location and are privileged to be able care for Australian wildlife. It is such a pleasure to share the environment and our passion with others. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Wishing you the very best for your relocation in the near future.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time staying at Mapleton Springs B&B. Rachel and Phil have thought of everything you could possibly need for a relaxing time away. The accomodation is very new, clean, in a great location and with beautiful views around the surrounding hills. The layout is perfect with seperate pool, bbq and spa areas plus a guests lounge which is a perfect place to spend a winters night in front of the fire with a bottle of wine! We even got to help feed the joeys that Rachel is looking after which really made our trip. Thanks guys, we will definitely be back and will 100% recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

So pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place and enjoy seeing others enjoy the environment too. We look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Thank You to Phillip & Racheal for their excellent 5 star hospitality. So friendly & very homely.
Beautiful 5 star rooms. Very clean. No one can criticise anything.
The breakfast was also really yummy & very professional. Wish we stayed another night.
They rescue animals & give them 24 hour care. Enjoyed feeding the Joeys.
You can't ask for a better place or better people.
We will definitely recommend this place & will definitely go back again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MapletonSprings, Owner at Mapleton Springs B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Mapleton Springs. It was such a pleasure to have you visit. The time taken to write such a lovely review is much appreciated. Good luck with your relocation and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Rachel and Phil for hosting Rachel and I for a relaxing night away.

Their B&B setup really is outstanding and just what we were looking for in a city escape.

Beautiful view, delicious food, especially almond cookies !

Our highlight was getting to spend time with the rescued Joeys.

We can’t wait to return!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MapletonSprings, Owner at Mapleton Springs B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

We are so happy that you both enjoyed your recent visit. We enjoy sharing this beautiful location with visitors and are so pleased to hear that it was what you hoped for. We look forward to seeing you again soon.