“HEAD IN THE CLOUDS”
Dreamtime Spa Lodge the name says it all, a cosy lodge nestled in the mountain top
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Carol B
Sydney, Australia
“HEAD IN THE CLOUDS”
Reviewed 4 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I thought we would never get to the top. The road is very long and windy to get there but once you get close your start to see lots of kangaroos. In fact they were waiting beside our verandah to greet us.

We stayed in the 'Dreamtime' lodge and never ventured into any other part of the venue - not even for a walk.

The accommodation has everything you could ask for including great bath robes (with the exclusion of big fluffy towels instead you get basic little white things). That aside, it was an amazing place to stay. Come stocked with your food and you won't need to leave the place. They have an assortment of books so you can curl up and read for hours. We didn't use the spa inside as we spent so much time in the one outside. It is really comfy and the temperature is set perfectly. Sitting out looking over the mountains is amazing. We stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed at least half a dozen 'sits' in the spa.
(I would have liked a clear outdoor patio blind on the end beside the spa because when the weather turned and it started to rain it blew in on the spa and forced us to venture back inside).

Watch out for wildlife. Whilst taking a photo of the distance I stepped back to get a better shot and heard a hissing sound. I looked down quickly to find a huge goanna about 30cm from my foot. I don't think I have ever jumped so high.

He just watched me in amusement and slid into the grass (after posing for a photo or two).
It was a relaxing place to stay. If you're into bushwalking or bird-watching it would be an ideal place to stay as there is so much on your doorstep.

Keep your camera on you when you're outside. You will get some amazing photos - And don't forget your bug repellent.

This place is highly recommended for a romantic getaway.

Location Service
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Couples
Natwood33...
Sydney, Australia
“Relaxing break”
Reviewed 18 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We stayed in Dreamtime cottage for the weekend and had a wonderful time. My husband and I had twilight dinners and hot tubs with a view and our daughter (18 months old) loved the wildlife. Great for families or couples. Very happy memories.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing