“Still Great Restaurant”

Cuisines: African, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2018

The food at Spur is great and reasonably priced, the atmosphere is good, and the staff are exceptional. We dine here often, just two of us for dinner or with business associates usually for lunch. I couldn't recommend this restaurant too highly.

KristenDw, Guest Relations Manager at Silver Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your amazing review. We are thrilled to know you've enjoyed your experience with us.

We hope to offer you many more great experiences with us in the future.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Silver Spurs was my favourite family restaurant as a child! This works well for families due to their kids playground with PlayStations and movies playing.

However, on a busy night the place can fall apart. I’ve experienced long wait times, unfourtunately with a lack of service but the food has still been something I enjoy.

You cannot fault the special sauce!

KristenDw, Guest Relations Manager at Silver Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear lifeofjazele,

Thank you for your review of our Silver Spur restaurant. Much appreciated, if there are any concerns you'd like to discuss please e-mail us on customer-care@spurgroup.com.au. We hope to see you again soon.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 2 February 2018

We all enjoyed our meals here. The rib eye steak was good, even the chicken schnitzel was good for a steakhouse! The staff were very attentive - different members checked all was well with us. Don't think we've ever been attended to so many times anywhere else!

KristenDw, Guest Relations Manager at Silver Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Carol0798,

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I've visited many Spur Steakhouses in the past, both here and in South Africa and I have loved every single visit there but all good things must come to an end I guess.
With almost all of these steakhouses now closed, I feel a but disappointed as this was an icon, providing fantastic food, great service and an electric atmosphere at each and every one of the different Spur Steakhouses. This is one of the remaining few that survived here in Sydney so get in there and see what makes them one of the top places to eat, I guarantee that you won't regret it.

1  Thank SunsetbeachOz
Reviewed 3 November 2017

This is still my favourite restaurant. My wife and I eat here regularly, but we also bring guests here most times for business lunches as well. The food is great and reasonably priced, the atmosphere is good, and the staff are exceptional.

Maxine L, Guest Relations Manager at Silver Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Michael M,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. Nothing pleases us more than satisfying our customers. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.