“Peace of Mind on Culebra”
Wild Life Refuge Cayo Luis Pena Beach..
Turtle Beach, Culebrita Wild Life Refuge, pick ups avail at VP's dock facilities..
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Wild Life Refuge Cayo Luis Pena Beach..
Outdoor Waterfront Terraces Adjoining Main Two Level Villa..
One of Three Ocean Front Outdoor Terraces..
Outdoor kitchen & BBQ..
Dock Facilities,Kayaks..
Dock Terrace..
Villa's Upper Level Dining, Fully Equipped Kitchen..
Expansive Upper Level Living/Dining/Kitchen Areas..
Aerial Views of Outdoor Terraces & Dock Facilities Adjoining Main Level Villa..
Zony Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Aston B
Laramie, Wyoming
“Peace of Mind on Culebra”
Reviewed 16 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

First, I think the reason Villa Pelicano is such a success is due to the genuine interest Alex has for his guests' comfort. Booking a villa on Culebra and sending thousands of dollars via PayPal to someone I have never met was a daunting proposition at first. But the more I emailed with Alex the more comfortable I became with booking Villa Pelicano. Alex was quick to answer all emails, provided excellent information, and called during our stay to make sure we had everything we needed. His attention to guest satisfaction could not have been better.

The Villa is everything and more than described in other reviews. It was clean, well maintained, and all items worked as they should. The best part about the Villa is the outdoor kitchen and eating area. We did not appreciate how this area would be the central socializing area for our group of 8. We were in the house to sleep and shower, and that is pretty much about it.

A few things to note for folks considering the Villa...
It is a 7 minute golf cart ride to 'town' or about a mile.
It is a 16 minute golf cart ride to Flamenco.
The Villa is in a nice area and is at the end of a private road and is quiet. We walked along the main road and did some bird watching without concern.
Be prepared to bring everything you need to cook in terms of ingredients. The villa has the pots, pans, glasses, etc, but there were only a few left behind items like pepper. If you want coffee, plan to get sugar.
If you have questions, ask. I'm sure I asked Alex stuff he covered in the VRBO listing, but he always had a prompt and friendly response.

Overall, we looked forward to returning to the Villa to sit outside and have a glass of sangria and talk about our day.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Outdoor kitchen
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
James D
Richmond, Vermont
“Villa pelicano was awesome”
Reviewed 6 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Villa pelicano was wonderful, incredible outdoor decks and living space, great location right on water, diving off docks after early morning run was spectacular. Multiple hammocks to relax with a cold drink. Bedrooms were spacious upstairs, down stairs were smaller but adequate. We rented whole villa which made it nice, all could share whole house. I asked my kids what was best, they agree rocking in hammocks while parents are cooking in outdoor kitchen was best.

Travelling group: Large Group
KevinRodr...
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
“Natural Aquarium At Your Feet... Magical Getaway!! I'll be back with more People”
Reviewed 29 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Villa Pelicano was Clean and comfortable. Very important for me and my girl. The outdoor kitchen worried me at first but it was actually one of the things I ended up liking the most. I made breakfast with an amazing view everyday and BBq at night under stars or gazing a the sunset. Its location allowed us to do everything we wanted. 1st day we arrived before check in so we spent the whole day at world renown Flamenco Beach then BBQ burgers after check in. 2nd day had breakfast I made eggs toast and coffee before heading out to tamarindo beach we saw four giant sea-turtles there had gourmet sandwiches a el panino then came back and took the kayaks for a spin and headed out to snorkel Dahkiri reserve. It was far take water and so bring straps for the back rest of kayaks. We came back exhausted but victorious we saw many manta rays, sting rays and where caressed by school of 50 hand size fish pretty cool. After we docked the kayaks my brother and I snorkled around the pier and saw a plethora fish and 4 giant lobsters. Who knew we ha an aquarium right there. From then on whenever we ate something we hurled some bread under the pier and waited for the show. That night we ate out at dingy dock right around the corner, amazing view and Delicious. When we got back we all sat on the pier and we gazed up in wonder at the shooting stars as we savored some ice cream. Next day we went to Punta soldado for snorkeling and the Zoni beach for relaxing. We covered a lot of ground in two days and its all thanks to this villa size convenient location. Alex was also a very gracious host.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location View and Cleaniness
Liked least: Mosquitos, needs more fans
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Katya C
“Paradise!!! :-)”
Reviewed 24 January 2015 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

The best place in earth!!!!,,,love it ,,,great memories!! :-),,,I recommend you ,, peaceful,,,quiet,,,, the best

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
compenato...
“Five star doesn't do it justice”
Reviewed 22 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

This is by far the most awesome place I have ever stayed in my life and I did it with twin toddler baby girls.from the get go Alex was super helpful with me and the needs that I had for the safety and well being of my girls..my wife was happy and sitting in the dock with my brother at night was epic drinking some brews and having a great time I wish Alex was my family member soo I can gilt him I too letting me live there for ever.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing