4,009 results
All reviewsdon pepperonewater shoesbeach bara la cartesjardines del reyfishmiguel angelwhite partylarge resortpizzamain buffetfried chickenrecommend this resortfoam partybeautiful resortother resortslobby area
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I decided to go to Melia Jardines del ray this year for my vacations. It was THE best decision i've made. The hotel is very big, which gives you a lot of things to do. There are two pools, one that is more for families and the other one is better if you want to finish your day at the pool with some music and activities such as dance classes, fashion shows, alcool contest and much more. They are many bars on the resort, a disco and a very big lobby. The hotel offers something special every night like outdoors and indoor shows, beach parties, foam parties, etc. The rooms are clean ans quite big. The beach is incredible, it is so big that if you want a quiet moment you just have to go a little bit further, and if you stay close to the bar/restaurant, there is a lot of activities and things to do during the day. What I preferred the most during my vacations at this hotel is how the staff was so nice, especially the entertainers. They are always energetic and without them, my experience wouldn't have been the same. Anywhere you go, the whole team is there to entertain you. I have to say something special about Williams, he was the best employee ont he site, always polite, funny, and always ready to help us. He showed us a lot about the resort when we got there and kept us busy all the time. He was awesome!!!I highly recommend this place to everyone!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank GlobeTrotting504061
GralManager, General Manager at Melia Jardines del Rey, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Marie-Ève G,

Thank you for for choosing the Meliá Jardines del Rey and taking the time to share your experiences with us. As you mentioned, the staff is dedicated of the well being from our customers, your compliments truly motivate us to drive for excellence and improvement opportunities. We want to thank you for highlighting the service of our team and for individually mentioning Williams who clearly exceeded your expectations during your stay.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us in advance for your upcoming visit.
In hopes to see you again.

Regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We visited the Melia Jardines de Rey from March 7th to the 14th this year for our fifth visit. We had 9 in our party and from the time of our arrival until our departure everything was perfect. The beach is beautiful and always had someone set up our chairs and beach bartenders are great. Had supper at the different restaurants and enjoyed. Lobby is always very entertaining in the evening and we always had seating for us all. This is a huge resort and they work very hard to keep it running smoothly. Have to thank Yeny for all her help . She is great!! Also ws great to see Recardo! Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: I love building 4. Half way between beach and lobby. Close to pool.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank durlings2016

Dear durlings2016,

Thank you for sharing your comments about our property. It thrills us that you had an amazing stay during your 5th time at Meliá Jardines del Rey.
As you mentioned in your review the beach is beautiful, deemed as one of the best in destination. We are proud of our staff members since they all provide top notch service to our guests and visitors. For sure, we are going to make a special call out to Yeny and Ricardo for surpassing your expectations and keep on the good work.
We hope you will continue to choose our Meliá Jardines del Rey as your preferred hotel in Cayo Coco and discover more on your next stay. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had an absolutely amazing stay here! Was my first time to Cuba and definitely was not disappointed! Beaches were incredible. Can’t wait to come back! To all the staff, thank you for your patience and generosity!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
GralManager, General Manager at Melia Jardines del Rey, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Brooke D,

We are so happy to read your first time with us was a very good holiday experience you are already looking forward to repeating! Through your short review, we have understand that you have appreciated your time with us, and it´s really nice to hear that the facilities and service were up to your expectations. We accomplished our main goal, the satisfaction from our guests.
Please, make sure you send us your booking details and preferences for your next year stay, we will be very glad to look after your second time with us. Thanks again for your excellent support.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Hello, me llamo Paloma, I feel like a vip everytime I’m at Melia, I love my Melia Jardines del rey, This is my fifth time there, the beach is fabulous, punto nautico is amazing, food, I eat 3 meals a day and enjoy it, service is really really good, rooms are clean, they do their very best to accomodate clients but this time I’m mad about 1 thing. I left a package for a friend that works at Melia, baby clothes for a newborn, I left it at the « costumer’s service », to Ricardo the day I left and it disapeared... Ricardo now laughs at my friend saying yes he remembers I gave him a bag but oups someone took it home and Ricardo doesn’t want to give it back. Be careful if you leave something Ricardo might go home with it. It’s the first time I have a problem with a person. I will be back soon, Ricardo, watch out we will have a talk, and after I will enjoy THE beach.

Room Tip: Bungalow 15 to 20, closer to the beach.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
6  Thank paloma121
GralManager, General Manager at Melia Jardines del Rey, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear paloma121,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with future visitors and travelers to our property, following your 5th time in Meliá Jardines del Rey. It thrills us to read that you will be back to our beautiful resort once again and that you feel here at home away home. However, we feel so sad because of the experience that you have related. We are going to be in charge to follow up this incident with the persons involved and we do hope this episode will not deter you to come back again to our property.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Excellent service from all staff,always friendly and willing to help.Omelette station,pasta station were our favourites. Ice cream outside always nice on a hot day.Towels,not always available every day but we changed them once over our week stay,no problem.
Night entertainment was good with nice variety.
Bar service hit and miss,sometimes got ignored,maybe because i wasn't waiving money at them every time?
Cleaning maid did an excellent job every day.
Grounds staff work hard and keep everything looking top notch.
Helpfull staff at the beach in the morning getting chairs out and brushing off the sand.Pizza at the beach bar very good.Pools clean and clear.
Hundreds of palipas at the beach,had no problem getting one daily.Excellent beach.
Maintenence staff very promp and efficient at fixing problems with our room.
Front check in staff and bellboys great,fast and efficient.
We had block 12,room 308,close to beach,pool,towels,icecream,24hr snackbar.
Overall a great vacation,would recommend.

Room Tip: 12308,upper floor,king bed,non smoking,close too beach.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave M

Dear Dave M,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, as well as with future visitors. Knowing that your stay was a huge success and that you were able to receive a very attentive and personalized service from our team, it´s really encouraging.
It satisfies us to know you have a good impression of the hotel and its facilities in general and we really appreciate all details you offered to TripAdvisor readers. Your score encourage us to increase our effort in order to achieve our main goal, the 100 % satisfaction of our customers. It´s true, there will be a lot challenges in the near future, but the team is engaged and work on it.
We are certain there will be another time for being together. We will be very glad to assist with any request you may have since it´s a pleasure to welcome the old friends.

With warmest regards,