4,261 results
All reviews don pepperone water shoes snack bar a la cartes miguel angel fish beach buffet white party large resort pizza fried chicken main buffet jardines del rey recommend this resort foam party beautiful resort ice cream parlour
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We visited the Melia Jardines de Rey from March 7th to the 14th this year for our fifth visit. We had 9 in our party and from the time of our arrival until our departure everything was perfect. The beach is beautiful and always had someone set up our chairs and beach bartenders are great. Had supper at the different restaurants and enjoyed. Lobby is always very entertaining in the evening and we always had seating for us all. This is a huge resort and they work very hard to keep it running smoothly. Have to thank Yeny for all her help . She is great!! Also ws great to see Recardo! Keep up the good work.

Room tip: I love building 4. Half way between beach and lobby. Close to pool.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank durlings2016
GralManager, General Manager at Melia Jardines del Rey, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear durlings2016,

Thank you for sharing your comments about our property. It thrills us that you had an amazing stay during your 5th time at Meliá Jardines del Rey.
As you mentioned in your review the beach is beautiful, deemed as one of the best in destination. We are proud of our staff members since they all provide top notch service to our guests and visitors. For sure, we are going to make a special call out to Yeny and Ricardo for surpassing your expectations and keep on the good work.
We hope you will continue to choose our Meliá Jardines del Rey as your preferred hotel in Cayo Coco and discover more on your next stay. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had an absolutely amazing stay here! Was my first time to Cuba and definitely was not disappointed! Beaches were incredible. Can’t wait to come back! To all the staff, thank you for your patience and generosity!!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
GralManager, General Manager at Melia Jardines del Rey, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Brooke D,

We are so happy to read your first time with us was a very good holiday experience you are already looking forward to repeating! Through your short review, we have understand that you have appreciated your time with us, and it´s really nice to hear that the facilities and service were up to your expectations. We accomplished our main goal, the satisfaction from our guests.
Please, make sure you send us your booking details and preferences for your next year stay, we will be very glad to look after your second time with us. Thanks again for your excellent support.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Hello, me llamo Paloma, I feel like a vip everytime I’m at Melia, I love my Melia Jardines del rey, This is my fifth time there, the beach is fabulous, punto nautico is amazing, food, I eat 3 meals a day and enjoy it, service is really really good, rooms are clean, they do their very best to accomodate clients but this time I’m mad about 1 thing. I left a package for a friend that works at Melia, baby clothes for a newborn, I left it at the « costumer’s service », to Ricardo the day I left and it disapeared... Ricardo now laughs at my friend saying yes he remembers I gave him a bag but oups someone took it home and Ricardo doesn’t want to give it back. Be careful if you leave something Ricardo might go home with it. It’s the first time I have a problem with a person. I will be back soon, Ricardo, watch out we will have a talk, and after I will enjoy THE beach.

Room tip: Bungalow 15 to 20, closer to the beach.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank paloma121
GralManager, General Manager at Melia Jardines del Rey, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear paloma121,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with future visitors and travelers to our property, following your 5th time in Meliá Jardines del Rey. It thrills us to read that you will be back to our beautiful resort once again and that you feel here at home away home. However, we feel so sad because of the experience that you have related. We are going to be in charge to follow up this incident with the persons involved and we do hope this episode will not deter you to come back again to our property.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Excellent service from all staff,always friendly and willing to help.Omelette station,pasta station were our favourites. Ice cream outside always nice on a hot day.Towels,not always available every day but we changed them once over our week stay,no problem.
Night entertainment was good with nice variety.
Bar service hit and miss,sometimes got ignored,maybe because i wasn't waiving money at them every time?
Cleaning maid did an excellent job every day.
Grounds staff work hard and keep everything looking top notch.
Helpfull staff at the beach in the morning getting chairs out and brushing off the sand.Pizza at the beach bar very good.Pools clean and clear.
Hundreds of palipas at the beach,had no problem getting one daily.Excellent beach.
Maintenence staff very promp and efficient at fixing problems with our room.
Front check in staff and bellboys great,fast and efficient.
We had block 12,room 308,close to beach,pool,towels,icecream,24hr snackbar.
Overall a great vacation,would recommend.

Room tip: 12308,upper floor,king bed,non smoking,close too beach.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave M

Dear Dave M,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, as well as with future visitors. Knowing that your stay was a huge success and that you were able to receive a very attentive and personalized service from our team, it´s really encouraging.
It satisfies us to know you have a good impression of the hotel and its facilities in general and we really appreciate all details you offered to TripAdvisor readers. Your score encourage us to increase our effort in order to achieve our main goal, the 100 % satisfaction of our customers. It´s true, there will be a lot challenges in the near future, but the team is engaged and work on it.
We are certain there will be another time for being together. We will be very glad to assist with any request you may have since it´s a pleasure to welcome the old friends.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were a group of 10 adults with 2 babies and we had a blast. The food was AMAZING. I've been to lesser resorts in Cuba and believe me, the food is amazing. The service was stellar and the beach was just amazing. We were here in December of 2017 and we are going back this month. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone....LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Room tip: We stayed in the rooms just behind the adult pool area, very nice.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Christiane L

Dear disneybound2015,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experiences, not only with us but also with the future guests. As the General Manager of the Meliá Jardines del Rey it is always important to have first hand opinion from our customers, since we believe this is the only way to help them to create the positive experiences.
We are glad to know that you are coming back in a heartbeat. Do not hesitate to contact us in order to be in charge of any pre-arrival arrangements.

At your disposal,