“Tranquil and cosy and well located”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Pippy Lluest

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Camper415...
“Tranquil and cosy and well located”
Reviewed 3 November 2018 for a stay in October 2018

Just had a lovely short break over half term with my young family and stayed this fantastic well presented lodge.

The lodge was situated close to beaches and 15 minutes from cardigan. The site had great facilities with a bar which held a Halloween party for the children with a disco and food. This was such a lovely surprise which had a great attendance and met some of the other lodge owners!

Will definitely be returning!

Date of stay: October 2018
thejamesh...
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 17 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Lovely cottage in a great setting.

Very nice place to stay, comfortable beds and sofas, clean and tidy, well equipped kitchen, good heating - soon warmed up. Bathroom was fine, with a hot shower. Nice touch with the wine, pringles and chocolates on arrival - thank you so much, just what we needed after a long drive! Would definitely recommend and book again - 10/10

Date of stay: April 2018
359cliveh
“Cosy winter hideaway”
Reviewed 5 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I found it an excellent place to stay as I spent a fortnight on a writing retreat. My third visit to Pippy Lluest as it answers all my needs and is just what I require for a cosy winter hideaway in quiet and peaceful surroundings – Penlan sound likes it get wonderfully and busy with holidaying families in the summer months however! Lovely welcoming gifts as well when I arrived,

Date of stay: November 2017
Maria B
Winchester, England, United Kingdom
“Peaceful and relaxing.”
Reviewed 1 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Have just returned from Pippy Lluest. Had an amazing holiday here. The cabin had everything we required, and was nice and clean. The gas fire was most welcoming in the evening, just to take the chill off. We purchased a £10 electricity card, and still had almost £5 left on it when we left,very reasonable.
Watching the local wildfire from the sofa was just perfect. Everyone was extremely friendly and willing to give advice where to go. Would definitely go back, the owner always responded quickly to emails and there if needed.

Date of stay: October 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
2 Nov 2015
Thank you very much maria and I'm so pleased you enjoyed your holiday. I hope you will join our growing list of return visitors.
rebeccac8...
Newport, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 5 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We've just got home after two nights staying in this wonderful lodge.
When we arrived we had a lovely surprise of a bottle of wine and some welsh cakes. We arrived very late and it was a bit nippy but there's so many heaters we were soon toasty.
I found it really nice that there was teas, coffee and loo roll! Wasn't expecting it to have little essentials like that.
The shower was piping hot.
The rooms are small and cosy. I had the lower bunk, which was squeaky but once asleep I slept so well I didn't move so the squeaks weren't a bother
The park is lovely, and every morning we saw squirrels and robins.
I felt very happy here.

Date of stay: October 2015
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
USDUSD
Australia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.