“Northerner discovers New species of fish !”
Review of The Ketch

The Ketch
Ranked #39 of 212 Restaurants in Woking
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

On a recent visit from Lancashire I bought Rock (fish) and chips from The Ketch which was fabulous and therefore highly recommendable. Having gravy on the menu is a nice touch and must mean that a lot of Northerner's have re-located to Surrey. The staff are lovely also,10 out of 10.
Proper food, made by Proper people for Proper people.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

This was an unexpected find one day. I had been using seafare for my regular Friday night fish and chips but for some reason I tried the Ketch I think the other was closed for some reason. What a gem. The fish is always cooked to perfection and its the only batter Ive ever been able to eat and say I enjoy. Fish and chips has always in my opinion smelt so much better than it actually tastes. The ketch for some reason tastes as good as it smells always going back love it

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Modern and clean, yet still a great traditional chip shop. Mario and his team are always friendly and welcoming. They serve wonderful food and had a wide variety of items on the menu to appeal to those who want more than Fish & Chips.

Haddock is particularly good as as the large battered sausages. Too good if anything!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

This is not our closest fish and chip shop, but the one we prefer by far. We order regular cod and chips. The sizing is generous, but most importantly the cod is moist and perfectly cooked whilst the batter is deliciously crispy - very satisfying. The chips aee just right, not too soft, still have a bit of texture. The packaging is eco-friendly.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Got a large cod and chips out of here a couple of times recently. It is absolutely amazing. I don't usually have fish and chips but I always crave it when i drive past this place now.