“Enjoy having a snack in here”

Halton Lea Library Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Runcorn
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Enjoy having a drink and a snack here. Had Coffee and toast, reasonably priced and the lady who served me was keen to make sure every thing was right. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending this as a place to go for a snack.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Cannot recommend this place enough, it’s a little hidden gem. Been here quite a few times recently as my daughter is obsessed with their baked potatoes. Paninis are on another level, leave most high street coffee places behind.
Staff are so friendly and amazing with children!!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Food should be fresh and thsee jackets were not even when I complained I got a snotty reply,"they are fresh", well no they were not they were from day before and so disgusting I would have binned them not served them like this cafe did very bad staff smirking with liberty staff and being rood and the 1 rating was give because I had to

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I often visit this little cafe with my toddler. It has a lovely atmosphere and is very clean, with the snacks always freshly made to order. We have a drink and a bite to eat and then enjoy a look at the books. A great way to encourage little ones to enjoy a visit to the library.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I really like this cafe the staff are friendly the food prepared in front of you is fresh tasty and affordable the chairs are comfy and the atmosphere relaxed!