“Gorgeous Thai curry - great value”
Review of Eastern Chef

Eastern Chef
Ranked #31 of 81 Restaurants in Runcorn
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I went to a friends on Friday night and we ordered some takeaway from here. I can now see why it’s so popular. I have a slight addiction to Thai red curry, but I’ve never found anywhere that does it as nice as Chaophraya in Liverpool. I now have! Gorgeous food, piping hot and just enough spice. They also cater for food allergies. I’ll be ordering some myself next week! Superb.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

This takeaway has Chinese Thai etc. My favourite is the Thai. Restaurant quality food. Thai red curry has fresh chicken and fresh veg in it with a nice kick. The portions are good sizes and lots of flavour. The Thai soup is also amazing and very fragrant. They offer lots of noodle box choices too and they are are great value for money.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

reccomending the sweet and sour noodle box! they dont scrimp on the meat, its full to the brim, a small is more than enough one

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Nice little take away I like to stop at when in the area. The hot box noodles certainly hit the spot and if you want to clear your guts out the following day it's the dish for you lol!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The Thai dishes and noodle boxes are exceptional. The Thai red curry Thai rice and the Thai soup is amazing. Fresh vegetables and nice big pieces of meat etc. Very tasty and very fresh food. Nice staff. Highly recommended.