“Nice choice and tasty”

John Milne Table Table
Ranked #53 of 332 Restaurants in Rochdale
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Spend time with us for great pub food in a place you'll love. We serve classic dishes with a modern twist - it's the perfect place to get together with familly and friends. The restaurant is named after John Milne, the inventor of the seismograph, who lived nearby. Ideally located close to Ellenroad, the biggest working steam engine in the country, Rochdale Town Hall & Hollingworth Lake, there's plenty to do and the John Milne is frequented by tourists and locals alike. Our long standing team make sure that all of our guests are looked after like family, and with the biggest beer garden in Milnrow and delicious pub food you can see why we're so popular!
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Had an email today buy one get one free so went for lunch I had mixed grill wife the veggie type burger .both very good portions very tasty cooked well and no problems at all with order or service. Not been for a while definitely better than it was :) . Would visit again .

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Buffet breakfast , eat as much as you want and a steak , chips etc. for dinner. You can get a deal with the hotel if you are staying there and it is a worthwhile deal. Good value.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in with my family for an Easter get together.

Had excellent service and friendly banter from both Sarah, Natalie and Chloe!

The food was the usual Whitbreas standard and was cooked expertly and presented well!

No doubt I will return soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I've been for breakfast here many times. It's good value for money. The continental breakfast has lots to choose from and is always topped up.
I like the fresh fruits and meat platter.
The cooked breakfast is cooked to order and the selection is extensive.
I would recommend the breakfast at John milne table table.
Family friendly and fantastic service.
Sarah looked after us today she was super friendly and really helpful. My niece asked her as it's easter can she have a bunny crumpet and Sarah did her best and made her crumpet into a bunny/cat shape.
My niece was very happy.
The food and service is exceptional.
Thanks for looking after us so well Sarah.
We will be coming again.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Been to this restaurant a number of times over the last few months and felt I had to give an honest review.
The first few visits I felt the staff lacked good customer service skills and the wait for meals was long.
Visited again during the Easter break and the experience was very good, from the moment we arrived shown to our table and the waiter could not had been more helpful. Excellent consideration shown to fussy eaters on our table and nothing was too much trouble his name was Adam. The food was good quality had the new curry dish which was very tasty and the Thai dish which again was very good. What a difference good customer service makes.