“Terrible main course and service”
Review of Yang's - CLOSED

Yang's
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We ordered a takeaway and I asked if they could do beancurd in Satay sauce and they said they could. When I ate some I called thinking we got the wrong order as it tastes nothing like satay sauce. It basically tasted like warm brown liquid with a bit of chilli and it was so thin. I was told 'That's how we make it' I offered to bring it back so they could test it and was told the same thing. They make satay sauce that doesn't look or taste like it. The starters were overcooked as well. I will never go back.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Love all the food at Yang's. When I miss Hongkong food, I go there. Love the special Chow Mein, crispy duck in rolls, sour soup and the dumpling starters

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Yang's is great food either eat in or take out.
Really nice menu and lots of choice.
never had a bad meal

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I are fortunate enough to eat out often and enjoy takeaway meals regularly too.
After a busy day we ordered a takeaway from Yang’s and were delighted with the quality of their food.
We ordered ribs and duck to start and then fillet steak in black pepper sauce, sweet and sour king prawns and crispy chilli chicken as made n courses. The steak was very tender and the sauce delicious. The batter on the prawns was light and the prawns cooked to perfection.
I have never taken the time to call a restaurant to congratulate them on their food but felt compelled to do so tonight!

Would recommend this restaurant to all those who appreciate excellent Chinese cuisine!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Visited here for a family reunion as we all love Chinese food. We had a mixture of vegetarians and non-vegetarians and we were all accommodated really well. We went for the set menu (so much food) which was a really good price. The food was probably the best Chinese food I have ever had especially the duck! All dishes were really tasty and the veggies were pleased they had lots to choose from. Will definitely visit again and would recommend!

Date of visit: September 2017