“Excellent food ”

Sultan Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 281 Restaurants in Ilford
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A small but well designed and clean restaurant.
We ordered platters for 4, it was more than enough for us , different Kebab with rice and combinations of fresh salad gives fabulous flavour.
We will come back soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A very busy Turkish restaurant but the food was delicious. I be made repeatedly visits with the family and the food was good every time and the staff are friendly. The food is also very good value for money unlike some of the others around. Well recommend.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place is my go to, amazing flavoursome food, they are very generous with their complimentary starters, I get full on them before the food even arrives. Their portion sizes are big and I’ve always had to to take away the rest of the food and to finish the meal they also give complimentary Turkish drinks. I highly recommend Sultan to anytime looking to go

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Top quality turkish food. Nice busy vibe. Reasonable prices for the quality of
Food. Management, Chefs, Waiters are really friendly and helpful. Can park outside on an evening. Perfect for couples, families and birthday dinners and cake surprises if you take in your cake. Thanks to Sultans keep it up we love it! The Sadiqs :)))

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I understand that is was very busy due to the fact it was mother’s day, but the hosts where very rude, which i also get as they where under pressure. We waited for an hour before getting a table because we had a big group of family, we tried to reserve before hand but they refused and when we finally sat down the glasses had stains and we received humus with hair, which we returned to them and didn’t even receive an apology, we asked for extra salad and they didnt give it to us, we also didnt get money off our bill for the hair that we received in our food. I personally did not eat much due to the fact that i was put off by the hair and was paranoid that i may eat a hair. Shambles.