“Good value for money”
Review of Dosa Special

Dosa Special
Ranked #45 of 288 Restaurants in Ilford
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Very authentic restaurant both in decor and food. The service was friendly and efficient. The dosas were excellent and very filling.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

The dosa's here are outstanding. Combined with the homemade chutneys and light stew they have become a weekly staple for me. Great value and a very friendly service.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

We had late lunch here and I really enjoyed the food. We ordered both a chicken & mutton curry with parathas & rice and the food was tasty. The price was also reasonable. The customer service was good with staff being polite & efficient.
Would go again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I used to live in Ilford many years ago and return about once a year. Last year I visited Dosa special with My son and really enjoyed the food, the atmosphere and the helpful friendly staff made our visit very special. Yesterday evening I took My sister, we are white British, the menu needed interpreting, the Young ladies who took our order where so helpful and the choices we made were exceptional. ( me, paneer butter masala, gorgeous with chapati after a starter of Gobi 65, My sister - Onion bharjee and chicken Biriyani) Everyone was so friendly, there were families and couples there, the atmosphere, relaxed, Place warm and clean, and I took Masala Dosa and Idly as a take out back home today for My homesick Indian friend. Will visit again next time, for those of You who may go to this part of London, go visit, Thank You staff, from 3 delighted visitors

2  Thank Karen K
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Food is tastly, very reasonably priced. They serve Indian and Srilankan food, service is excellent. Have been there several times and will recommend others.